Forum

[NEW IP!] TRYHARDBRIGADE.com TF2 Training Center

Created 2nd September 2012 @ 22:41

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »

arD

-[S2L]

Can you do something with scout equipping pocket pistol to gain 140hp it’s really annoying when someone abuses it and the other flaw is that when demo equips shield he will have full stickies.

MARIANO

I will try to fix this asap (tonight around 23.00 CET).

MARIANO

All Tryhard Brigade servers are now running with TFTrue addon.

We can use mp_tournament functions like built-in whitelist or class limit without mp_tournament mode activated (no more shitty, bugged plugins for this).

Thanks AnAkIn for supporting this features on public servers.

Last edited by MARIANO,

MARIANO

As 14th ETF2L 6v6 Season has ended reserved slots are expiring today for all players which bought them during seasonal promotion. Of course you can still prolong them for one month or more. Prices stays at the same level as before end of the season. All informations can be found on our webpage at http://tryhardbrigade.com/donate

feeling

ist doof

I noticed today class limit was 2 for soldier and scout without an announcement. Is that intentional?

MARIANO

Server was started over a year ago with class limit 2. I decided to go back to these settings after several months with class limit 3.

Ritalin

[d¿s]

scout limit 2 is awesome

atmo

Quoted from Ritalin

scout limit 2 is awesome

easyGame

Quoted from MARIANO

Server was started over a year ago with class limit 2. I decided to go back to these settings after several months with class limit 3.

The problem is that players usually want to play “their mainclass” (at least me) and class limit 3 pretty much always guranteed to do so and was one of the reasons why tryhard brigade dm was always awesome. You don’t need to jump between different dm servers to finally find an open slot for the class you actually want to play.
Gameplaywise 3 scouts/soldiers can be very annoying so I understand this decision.

BUT I also have a nice idea for a fair compromise:

How about reserved slot users being able to pick their desired class all the time (maybe a non reserved slot user will automatically get switched to another class)?
Because another problem is that with reserved slot users, the maximum number of players of the server is increased to 12 and so the chances of picking your desired class as a reserved slot user is even lowered when the server is full when you want to make use of your paid reserved slot :)

Anyways good job! Always enjoy playing on your server!

Last edited by easyGame,

MARIANO

Quoted from easyGame

[…]How about reserved slot users being able to pick their desired class all the time (maybe a non reserved slot user will automatically get switched to another class)?

Very good idea and it’s possible, but is very annoying for people who don’t have slot. I’ll think about it – thanks for advice.

Last edited by MARIANO,

MARIANO

#2 MGE changes:

Back to vanilla settings (no unlocks).

feeling

ist doof

Quoted from easyGame

[…]
How about reserved slot users being able to pick their desired class all the time (maybe a non reserved slot user will automatically get switched to another class)?

Anyways good job! Always enjoy playing on your server!

/signed

Last edited by feeling,

Kaneco

Quoted from MARIANO

#2 MGE changes:

Back to vanilla settings (no unlocks).

I dont get this, why are still mge servers running no unlocks?

The least you could do is run the actual updated league whitelist, which at the moment as far as I know has the escape plan, among other items.

MARIANO

Server was empty most of the time so I decided to change the settings.

MARIANO

#2 MGE changes:

Update to the latest version: MGE MOD 2.0.1

New and fixed spawns for mge_training_v8_beta4a – now every arena working properly (trainyard, turris 1, turris 2, bball 2v2 etc.)

ELO rank and stats bugs are fixed

Last edited by MARIANO,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 15 Next »