Forum

Cadred.org with TF2 Coverage

Created 20th May 2008 @ 01:11

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Riemu

element //

Hello guys,

great news – the first english/european Team Fortress 2 new coverage is here!

http://www.cadred.org/ is launching their Team Fortress 2 section today – expect great coverage and articles coming soon.

current team so far:

wlv
shifty
sommie
riemu

please assist us in every way possible, to spread the news about TF2 (which has recently become a CGS game, hooray!) even more.

if you want to be part of our (still little) newposting team, please contact me or wlv on irc.

best regards

riemu

Moose

[MIPC]

Awesome! Just what TF2 needs at the moment.

SonDac

tf2 for cgs online thats some sick news time to step it up:D

Wlv

RaWr ::

lol so he just invites me to take new staff interviews, bast!! :)

On a more serious note, please, help spread the word, this should be TF2’s moment to go big :), lets aid the movement!

skre

Kvakkistansen

awesome :-D

bun

Nice!!

pukz

excellent. :)

This is a great announcement! Good to hear. :)

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Someone give me a brief background on what cadred is? Ive never heard of it.

Falling Away

Are you going to actual report on any of the “smaller” more obscure leagues like WPTF2L (7v7) or Clanbase (which most clans seemed to have opt’d out of)

Or is it just going to be generic 6v6 etf2l and thats about it.

Wlv

RaWr ::

I guess you should wait and see :)

Although I think i’ll be doing a lot of things regarding current competitions and upcomming ones. Whilst the focus will be on the higher divisions, I will be trying to fit info in on the smaller teams :). And yes, WPTF2L will be getting a small mention.

Please dont turn this post into an argument about low/high coverage etc :)

popsu

Troopers

Hope you can get articles and other content up soon. I didn’t really find any TF2 related stuff from the site yet, only 3 demos and 1 config :)

Moose

[MIPC]

First feature is up now:

http://www.cadred.org/News/Article/31088/

More to come soon.

Riemu

element //

So, more than a month has passed since we started our Cadred.org TF2 coverage, but I still feel that there is a huge part missing – the community!

How do you like our coverage so far? What should we change? What do you want to see?

I notice that hardly any TF2 player is participating to the forum activity or posting new comments.

We have mainly 2 reasons for doing the work in the first place

a) to give the TF2 community a english coverage site for everything that happens + a forum base to discuss new things

b) to spread the “TF2 word” to other eSports games and players. In general, to promote the game itself in order for us (the community) to have a florishing future

But, the problem is – it only works if the community takes actual part in it!

So, my begging now: Participate more in that “new” project! Because in the end we dont profit from it – its the community who does!

Best regards

Riemu

Sad Giraffe

Mani

If you want the tf2 community to gather around a site for news and general coverage you might want to find a site where we don’t have to go through all the counterstrike and call of duty crap… its very annoying having to navigate through that when you don’t really give a fuck about other games.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »