Forum

idk? TV (Watch Rake get own3d)

Created 8th September 2011 @ 17:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Gonna start streaming again when we’ve finalized our line-up. Don’t want to stream everyones trials and whatnot.

atmo

bmup

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Due to “popular” demand I will start streaming again. Most likely tonight, unless my software just doesnt work. Havent bothered to test it in a while. Will also be streaming my warmup to get a feel for it.

droso

o/

Ahah, spoiler: Rake is going to play sniper 24/7 and make me rage. :D

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

I’m only doing it to show the world your rage. Also gonna take the stream offline between maps so uploading VOD’s will be easier, ignore that basically.

Septique

Lol “popular demand” haha

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

I wouldn’t mind watching if it was just rake and his sexyness but I don’t wanna have to listen to the other idk baddies!

edit: i take that back, kaidus was there!

Last edited by Swifty,

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Did anyone even watch it. :<

atmo

I watched some but my internet at the moment is too bad for live streams. Will check out the VOD later.

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

Well if it was lagging bad for the first few maps, thats because the settings were fucked up. Fixed them, seemed fine in the vods now.

quad

REALLY FUN

dodgydogman

Panda

Does your computer run smoothly when streaming?

I have the computer to stream, but I get mouselag which I cant stand when streaming, even though i get solid 120 fps..

Retsh0ck

32erz
2strong

I used to watch the vods ( not live streams as we usually play same time like you guys ) and I shall continue doing so! :p

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

It doesn’t run quite smoothly. I keep getting microstutters when playing. I think it’s because of the preview window in Xsplit, since I can’t playback any videos while playing in general so that probably doesnt exactly help. 720p videos on youtube while playing causes a similar stutter for me. Would appreciate a fix, though I think I’ll try to find a setting to remove the preview completely from a config or something.

Farah

scale viewport -> 10% reduces the preview window’s size

also never have google chrome on(not sure if you do but don’t), xsplit doesn’t gel well with it. actually have nothing flash-related at all when streaming.

those sound simple as fuck but it’s good to remember these things that we already do

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »