Forum

Wireplay Season 9

Created 18th August 2011 @ 22:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

nuts

Quoted from Vaskie

2x bazillion

http://www.deman.co.uk/images/Liverpool/62906-noooo.jpg

tbh I don’t mind freight, sure it’s not a great map but I kinda miss playing it. Dunno about obscure haven’t played the new version yet.

I’d say swap bazillion for either g-pit or turbine (most likely gpit even though I like turbine more)

also any chance of the original being allowed? :D

dougiie

CotC

Quoted from Hildreth

You will see a lot less teams sign up because of these choices. I was always a supporter of Wireplay League but I doubt I can motivate my teams to practise for Bazillion, Freight and Obscure.

+gpit and turbine
-bazillion, freight and obscure
reasons? look above

Liking bazillion and the new obscure (both pretty solid maps), just wondering at the inclusion of freight. :s

Still, signing up!

Last edited by Buffalo Bill,

minimoose

No one has played freight in like, the last year. There doesn’t need to be so many maps in a map pool anyway.

Remove bazillion, no one will ever play that. Remove freight. If maps really need to be added after those removals then add gpit and turbine_pro.

Black_Bob

[DA]

Fuck me the first new league thread in the past two years that hasnt had anyone bitching about unlocks!

Califax

dyn.

Need updated config + whitelist though…

Old_Grandma

OGizzle

granary_pro!

xerxes

WWCD
n2o

Quoted from Vaskie

Maps
2x badlands
2x granary
2x gullywash_pro
2x bazillion
2x snakewater
2x obscure_remake
2x freight

I don’t think that complaining would change anything about the mappool for this season.

I like to play freight again. At least most teams know the map.

bazilion and snake: Its still the same. Kind of interesting because most of the teams still don’t have good tactics and routine. And there is no better place to play this map under league status than wireplay.

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Love Wireplay, but dont think adding bazillion and snakewater over G’pit and turbine will make it more appealing…or more fun.

Gonna sign up anyways, but can we have a think about swopping those 2 around?
Please?
Oh go on….
You know you want to…
Gwan.

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Pretty sure they will change it around, they did the same last season with certain maps/rules.

Snyyppis

RLM

Seems good to me. Freight is a safe choice even though no one has played it for a while, snakewater is the new gully and new obscure looks promising. Only worried about bazillion, so would rather see gravel pit in its place, but please please please no turdbine seriously how can you people like it..

Link!

Quoted from minimoose

Remove bazillion
Remove freight
add gpit and turbine_pro.

Jaskey

I like it, All the maps seem nice, Finally Freight is back :D love that map. New obscure looks nice to.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »