Forum

ETF2L Public Server

Created 24th April 2011 @ 16:49

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 5 Next »

huhystah

yesssss its finally here. Note: the maps arent officially confirmed yet. I’m pretty sure its gonna be changed.

I will try to keep it short so just quickly running through details of teh server:

It’s located in Netherlands (NL) and is provided by nice-servers http://www.nice-servers.com
Big thanks goes to Thrawn, once again the guy is awesome and knows everything! :D

– connect 217.23.9.184:20100
– 24 slots
– No random kritz
– At the moment time limit is 25
– HLstatsX http://etf2l.einfachonline.net/hlstats.php
ONLY registered ETF2L users can enter
RTV + Nominate + !div (to show in what division players are playing) commands are enabled
– cp_dustbowl, pl_badwater, cp_granary, pl_goldrush, cp_badlands, cp_gravelpit, cp_gorge.
– No class/weapon limits

Also we’re looking for more active and trusted admins. If you want to apply you have to message me on Quakenet /q huhy and then we can have a talk. Me and Thrawn will decide if you’re in or not and also we dont need that many admins, few are enough. Note: Having admin rights it doesnt mean you’re supposed to have fun by doing some random stuff, you have to be sure that the server is running perfectly, no abuses or anything like that.

If you’ve any suggestions message me on Quakenet /q huhy

Go play and have fun!

danny.

YAAAAAAAAAY

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Big thanks goes to Thrawn, once again the guy is awesome and knows everything! :D

=D thanks.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Nice work gentlepeeps, it’s amusing to me that what started as a bit of joke email has ended with something good for the community.

Big thank you’s to all involved.

huhystah

Quoted from Monkeh

Nice work gentlepeeps, it’s amusing to me that what started as a bit of joke email has ended with something good for the community.

Big thank you’s to all involved.

All good!

WLL

Niiiiice

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

we are having some minor issues, so we took it down until we’ve fixed it.
sorry for the inconvenience, you are going to have to wait a little longer.

Rotab

≧◡≦

Quoted from dave

we are having some minor issues, so we took it down until we’ve fixed it.
sorry for the inconvenience, you are going to have to wait a little longer.

I can stop raging at the server browser then :D

Ritalin

[d¿s]

i recently learned that Gravel Pit is excellent fun on pub servers. i hope it stays!

this server excites me in inappropriate ways. thanks to everyone involved for setting it up.

antyjc

2ne1

give me admin so i can ban anyone who hurts my ego and kills me on publics.

also it has dustbowl, so byte will be all over it.

Tawks

nice :D

lolage

TSPAG

Doesnt work for me??

huhystah

Quoted from lolage

Doesnt work for me??

It’s offline atm, check few post above :P

Morphine

(Cat Enthusiast)
一一═デ︻