Forum

UKeSA TF2 Sign-Ups [Pretty Damn Big for TF2! READ :D]

Created 16th January 2009 @ 19:44

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »

Moose

[MIPC]

“If it’s for the sake of getting as many teams as possible signed up no matter what, 69ER will gladly join in to get our asses handed to us ^^”

That’s good hazzerman and I hope others do the same :)

If only the div1 / div2 teams sign up, we’re doomed to remain in the open leagues with no prizes :(

And I’d hope the ETF2L admins would post a news item about this to the front page too… just to make sure no one misses it.

agron

Relic

Yes hazzerman has it, props to him and everyone else who sign up even if the prizes seem far away =]

Mick-

well it’s the interest of everyone to sign up imo , let’s show them than TF2 have a strong community…we should be able to do top 8

Hansa

.idk?

can we sign up if we chose an english ppl as team captain of our TF2-squad at iCon, or we need to put an english ppl as the TOTAL manager of the MGO ? :/

shifty

Sir

Need to hassle deneusbeer or day for a front page post

Wlv

RaWr ::

I’ll have a word with DNB later to see if we can add a news post and I’ll try to keep ninja-spamming the bot :)

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

aren’t the UK restrictions only for the higher championship and premiership levels?

either way, this shits gonna be huge, can’t wait

Darn

rockit like

20 teams reg already.. going for 100! GOGOGO

Black_Bob

[DA]

:D well ive signed crazy up, were getting our arse handed to us in div 6, with the current competion signed up it looks hopeful we will only have to sit on the server for 10 mins before its 8-0, but its the taking part which count!

Mick-

need more teams !! :(

xtala

I’ll be poking the rest of the GoT players and hope
we can find some random British pseudo teamleader

skinnie

TCM

i’m teamowner of team druidz atm (with only a tf2 squad) but i cant make anyone else owner ?? (i even cant change anyone’s status)

and how do u delete your team from that ukesa league ?

appe

any uk team not signing up should be banned for laif

Darn

rockit like

Demand frontpage post!

Moose

[MIPC]

Go to the signups and press the enter event button again skinnie. No idea how to change the team owner though.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 11 Next »