Forum

TF2 on UKeSA game list.

Created 13th January 2009 @ 13:54

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Darn

rockit like

we need to get druidz cc etc participating on it or tf2 wont ever survive more than one season

shifty

Sir

cc are a uk based org arent they? makes them able to participate, as for druidz, 00, komacrew etc meh ;x

skinnie

TCM

we have 3 uk players , that should be sufficient !

N/A

RaWr ::

Druidz will be fine

Hansa

.idk?

i want you as pancake manager jimmy :o(
and fisshu as my manager on ssbb :p

Akill

All looks fantastic, but they are missing out starcraft :P seriously, if we got even a slight pro scene for that game it would be a huge impact

hopefully UKESA can do what CGS failed to do, and stay alive

dunc

infs
dp.

Yeah great news regardless of semantics. Well done us :D

Fean0r

fcuk
9AM |

Get UK managers! Sorted, the bigger the sign up the bigger the prizes and coverage.

Moose

[MIPC]

Yep, let’s get all the 250 teams on ETF2L sign up to it and make TF2 one of the premiership games ;)

Mick-

indeed !

remO

Great news. Lets get shit loads of teams signed up so we can go prem! :D

eoN^

If the UK can afford this why are there not more international competitions with large (ish) prize pots?

Hopefully Valve wont fuck up TF2 to much with the Scout update…

Tjet

guess nwave can attend then :)

AcidReniX

UK team manager available for hire

AcidReniX

Problem with Starcraft is Akill, that the UK has 1 starcraft player (Midian) who can even compete with the average ‘pro’ European players. Then Europe has about 4 players who can compete with the top American players, and then America has 2 players who can _almost_ compete with the pro Korean players.

Midian basically gets a free trip to the WCG finals every year :P (He 2-0ed me in about 8 minutes in the qualifiers).

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »