Forum

Showmatch between FakkelBrigade and BBashers

Created 1st February 2011 @ 18:57

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Swarlz

Quoted from ThePledge

Trying to see if we (TF2 TV) have people available to cast this, as well as our Teamgasm. Will post if there’s an update.

don’t worry TF2 Swarlz and Commander X will cast the game ;)

Forsak3n

S

… So we are still looking for a streamer. ^^

Last edited by Forsak3n,

Forsak3n

S

The Match in 2 hours!

Swarlz

IIi was just joking :|

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

I got so many fucking pms beeeeeeen!

Forsak3n

S

STV is updated!

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

epic map is epic

nawt

kaidus

WiK?

The map was actually quite fun overall, but CP2 is complete garbage. It is way too enclosed and tight with far too many places for the enemy to come from within such a small location. I’d probably sooner reconsider the CP2 design entirely than try and patch it up as even if it was more functional it would still be very plain and add nothing to the map beyond the obligatory point between middle and last.

Mid was fun, but the area on the floor seemed a bit too messy. Imo do away with the walls holding up the main platform above the CP in favour of narrow support polls of some form, as whenever something was “below” (where from standing above the CP) it was just a nightmare trying to find whatever it was.

Because of CP2 being such a nightmare to defend, I didn’t see enough of last to analyse it properly. Nearly every round was just a scrap on last with one team defending with either no uber or no players, but it seemed ok. Would need to see more to judge it properly though.

Edit: Also, there are several annoying bugs that should be fixed before further play testing. The doors first and foremost lock shut far too often to stay as they are, and there are several “hiding spots” that are really glitchy and annoying rather than clever and exciting. The fan as you are going into cp2 from right side (coming from mid) springs to mind, as well as some dodgy clipping high up in the left corner of the right yard heading toward top right of mid is another. Ask someone else for more info though as I didn’t try them out myself, just witnessed them.

Last edited by kaidus,

Swarlz

as I didn’t see the match, cheers for the update kaidus

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2