Forum

The TF2 Interview Show is back! (12/02: TF2TV!)

Created 11th January 2011 @ 16:02

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

ashkan

yay, finally!

WildCard

Quoted from kaidus

What are you scrubs talking about? Mineral plays for an upcoming div1 team and is one of the more amusing characters from within it. The only person I’d rather see on an “up and coming” interview is crzfst, but he’s already too pro to be considered.

And here was me thinking you didnt know how to make a joke :)

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from kaidus

What are you scrubs talking about? Mineral plays for an upcoming div1 team and is one of the more amusing characters from within it. The only person I’d rather see on an “up and coming” interview is crzfst, but he’s already too pro to be considered.

Ye, I did a bit of a double take when I saw mineral, but meh, give the guy a chance. Worse case scenario is he makes an arse of himself and they get someone else on next week.

Last edited by Skyride,

crzfst

Quoted from kaidus

Fuck me, already too pro for this game to get on an internet radio.

Trell

|UKCS|

Guys, I can only interview people who actually want to be interviewed. I asked twice, and mineral was the only person to reply. If you’d like to be on a future show, please don’t hesitate to catch me on IRC (GFM|Trell on Quakenet), or catch me on the forum.

I’m sure mineral will do a brilliant job of welcoming the Interview show back onto GamerFM.

oh an @Nightbox – you approached me on IRC, and iirc, I didn’t guarantee you a spot, I said possibly.

Last edited by Trell,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Trell

Guys, I can only interview people who actually want to be interviewed. I asked twice, and mineral was the only person to reply. If you’d like to be on a future show, please don’t hesitate to catch me on IRC (GFM|Trell on Quakenet), or catch me on the forum.

I’m sure mineral will do a brilliant job of welcoming the Interview show back onto GamerFM.

oh an @Nightbox – you approached me on IRC, and iirc, I didn’t guarantee you a spot, I said possibly.

it’s not about that, it’s how you replied to me today, that you are intrested in comp tf2, which is what ive came to you.

crzfst

Quoted from Nigh

[…]
it’s not about that, it’s how you replied to me today, that you are intrested in comp tf2, which is what ive came to you.

And so if he is interested in comp tf2 he should interview a guy who isn’t actually playing this game on a high level but just doing some tf2 projects?

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from crzfst

[…]
And so if he is interested in comp tf2 he should interview a guy who isn’t actually playing this game on a high level but just doing some tf2 projects?

competitive related, yes

quad

Quoted from Nigh

[…]
competitive related, yes

no

octochris

(0v0)

what good is it going to do guys, honestly, just leave it.

Last edited by octochris,

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Any word on who’s on tomorrow?

ashkan

Thought there were some technical issues, so mineral would be on next time? ^^

randa

Quoted from ashkan

Thought there were some technical issues, so mineral would be on next time? ^^

ya mineral 2mz

Trell

|UKCS|

Yes, mineral back on tomorrow (today).

Skype issues last time, thats my fault for leaving it all till the last minute and expecting it to work!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Is this a joke?

Taimou in prem
px nearly beating gz
mineral on the tf2 interview show

Game’s Dead Bras

Abort.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »