Created 21st October 2010 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Do you have an RSS feed?

ThePledge

The second podcast will be up ASAP. I think Comedian let it slip through somewhere, but it might actually already be up. I’ll look into it, sorry for the inconvenience.
And no, we do no have an RSS Feed. We are talking about it with the staff already, but so far we don’t have that yet.

It might be a long to ask here, but tonight I will be casting with SeriousCat at 20.00 CET. Fact is, there doesn’t seem to be an interesting match anywhere today at that time. If anyone knows about a good match then, please let me know. Looking forward to do a three hour cast again tonight! :D

Pledge

Last edited by ThePledge,

Mike

TEZC

why don’t you jsut play with your team isntead? :p

Comedian

second podcast has been up for days, but i forgot to make a post here, by bad

http://www.mediafire.com/?xl8bslzrz111sc4

kaidus

WiK?

Match archives fails :/

ThePledge

The website is the main thing we are focussing on right now. In the meantime, not every piece of it will be updated as there’s a lot of stuff that needs work anyway. I’ll make sure that all the upcoming VoDs and other video editted stuff will be updated on the website asap.

Time to put d2m to work :D

ThePledge

D2M has started on the website last night and he got a little carried away, so I already like to present the new website for TF2 TV! From the man himself, on the front page of http://www.tf2tv.com/ :

I’ve just spent the last 5 hours or so putting together version 1.0 of the new website. Apologies for the lack of updates over the last few days to the site. We had this update planned for over the weekend and we didn’t want to go too far with the old site when the new one was on the way. There are a few bugs that need fixing, but as always if anyone spots something that looks horribly wrong (especially if you’re on a whacky operating system), please let me know in #tf2tv.

We have plenty more changes that we’re going to introduce this weekend, including changing the colourscheme a little to make things a bit more inviting when you come to the site. As things stand, everything should be added to the site in terms of matches, VODs, livestream link etc. The download links for mumble/stvs are temporarily unavailable as I have a bug that we need to fix tomorrow. Aside from that, everything works pretty awesomely and the comments look much prettier now!

Just let us know what you think about the new features and everything, so we can make sure that it will be easy to use for everyone out there. Find us in #tf2tv on Quakenet, or press the Contact button on our website :)

Huge credit to D2M, now get some sleep!

Pledge

Last edited by ThePledge,

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Good too see your progress. However your website still doesnt look like a Team Fortress 2 one, please try harder

dauk

haha you got told of by nightbox

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Nigh

please try harder

that’s some rich stuff coming from you blud

JimmyBreeze

k^m

do YOU have a community weapon?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from JimmyBreeze

do YOU have a community weapon?

naturally

lolage

TSPAG

Quoted from Nigh

Good too see your progress. However your website still doesnt look like a Team Fortress 2 one, please try harder

It may not look something like TF2 at the moment (if you read it there was a comment about redoing the design a bit) but at least it is actually SOMETHING unlike your shitty matchmaking site which atm is just a .jpg image and has been for the past year.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from lolage

[…]

It may not look something like TF2 at the moment (if you read it there was a comment about redoing the design a bit) but at least it is actually SOMETHING unlike your shitty matchmaking site which atm is just a .jpg image and has been for the past year.

that’s because he kicked all the coders and thought he could code it himself, but apparently he forgot that he doesn’t have the first idea about how to code :D

ThePledge

This thread is now about TF2 TV again. Yes – we want all the attention :D

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 Next »