Forum

The Launch of TF2 TV !

Created 21st October 2010 @ 15:48

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

Sounds cool.

Is it only for casts, sourcetv and stuff like that? Or is there also a (frag)videos section coming up? :)

ThePledge

General info for tonight:

Mumble info:
IP: fakkelbrigade.eu
Port: 64740

Match 1 –
* connect tf2world.net:28000
* connect tf2world.net:28001
* connect tf2world.net:28002

Match 2 –
* connect fakkelbrigade.eu:27100
* connect fakkelbrigade.eu:27101

Hf tonight, we’ll go live in 10 minutes.

pala4

nice cast, thank you;)

Skyride

DUCS

Great case lads, really enjoyed it, first time other than LAN where I’ve watched a game with a smile on my face. Joined just after the start of granary on the spain/france game, and thought it was brilliant. The bantery, chatty style of it, along with d2m’s horrifically bad quip’s just makes it more entertaining than Byte’s incredibly serious and critical casting style.

Really hope to see more. :)

Last edited by Skyride,

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

We hope to introduce all types of casting styles and not only cover top end games also div6 upwards! The majority of the players that play tf2 arnt in the top end so why not give them some glory and cover matches most wouldn’t have thaught!

Memento Mori

Great stuff, one step closer to being a bigger game :D

Trell

|UKCS|

Great news on covering not just the ‘top’ end of TF2. I like the idea of the little guy getting a look in regarding casting and STV extravaganzas too!

Gl guys!

Ritalin

[d¿s]

i’m gutted to have missed this, but i’m really pleased to see how quickly people have responded to etf2l community feedback. only a few days ago was i reading that thread calling for more casts, etc.

good stuff!

Mike

TEZC

it must be good if memento mori says something good about it ;D. i wanted to watch the cast of O’Rly vs UV but i had pcws unfortunately, interesting result though so was hopefully a good map to cast

alfa

Good commentary!

Looking forward for the next one. Also if you could do something like this for a bit (the commentator voice not the swearing lol):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8vz2n-0kBw#t=0m8s

Last edited by alfa,

Trell

|UKCS|

Tapley, Comedian and D2M will be live on GamerFM tomorrow from 1pm-3pm UK time (2-4CET I believe).

Join #gamerfm to get your questions asked on air.

ThePledge

Thanks to Trell for the early support and for showing interest!

Applz

Pixie <3

Is it only shoutcasts or do you plan to make vods and such in the future?:)
It’s great to see people that are willing to keep this game alive, warms my heart!

Last edited by Applz,

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Mumble casts are great but maybe you could do something like tgbf :)

ThePledge

@Applz,

We already have the STVs and Mumble recordings ready and uploaded form yesterday’s cast. Right now Comedian is busy editing the Mumble recordings so they are suitable for a VOD with the SourceTVs :)

So yes, we do have VODs coming up. We will shoutcast as much as possible, but as you can see by the “podcast” tab on our website… we have some other stuff planned as well :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 10 Next »