Forum

cp_hillside_a5 release

Created 9th November 2008 @ 14:19

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Zipok

Greetings! I’ve been developing a TF2 map for about 6 months now, and finally it is in the phase to be playtested. This is where I’d appreciate the help of the competitive scene here. I’m trying my best to make it a viable map for 6v6–10v10 matches, and all feedback and constructive criticism would be great. Even better would be to see the map getting some proper playtests.

The map is in dire need for more 6on6 playtesting, and therefore the progress has somewhat halted due to the lack of testing results and information. New version is on its way, if someone is interested in testing it, leave a reply here, that helps more than you think.

Current version is _a5, and compared to _a4 it has again seen many changes. The elevator has been removed and replaced with stairs, and there are some other tweaks too.
Download by clicking this http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=735

Thanks for your time!
Zipok

kEvNx

.#mtf

nice map m8! really nice =) i believe you the 6 months work!
cmon guys you should try it!

Puppets

overall a nice map, but :
the 1st and the 5th cap point are midair
the lift at the 2nd and 4th cp is a bit crap, as you can only go up not down

Zipok

Thanks for replies. The last CP will see some quite significant changes in the _a3 version, and the lift at 2nd CP is really something that I’d like to hear more comments of. Keep in mind that it is the community that I will listen while making the map. Enough opinions towards one direction, and I will try it out if that seems reasonable. :)

The _a3 version will be downloadable today, in a couple of hours.

Rele

-middle point captime seems to last a bit long (could be crap to recap it)
-2nd and last point are too close together imo
-get rid of the elevator, get some stairs there instead

Overall a nice map, no useless details, could easily become a serious warmap with some improvements ;)

Add A Reply Pages: 1