RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[…]
Koeitje roaming engi

Pocket engi is the way to go

Charge uber with the wrangler, kill stuff

Wiiking

hey :P ban demo unlocks plz. It’s sad for the americans but what the hell… no one have ever used it in the euro scene. played two games where a demo used targe and sword, and they both were europeans. It is just unserious shitty play.

I kinda enjoy playing medic, but as it is harder to find a sub (as im looking for one as soon as I see a targe fucker running around) I wont play medic :(

sad! (((

Last edited by Wiiking,

ups

Quoted from Wiiking

hey :P ban demo unlocks plz. It’s sad for the americans but what the hell… no one have ever used it in the euro scene. played two games where a demo used targe and sword, and they both were europeans. It is just unserious shitty play.

I kinda enjoy playing medic, but as it is harder to find a sub (as im looking for one as soon as I see a targe fucker running around) I wont play medic :(

sad! (((

Demo unlocks are fine as long as your team members are fine with your choice. And usually they are, because people usually join the pickups to have fun. Don’t ban the FUN like you banned the FAN.

God, I need to stop making these shitty unfunny jokes.

There are some situations when it’s just wrong to use the shield tho. If your medic is getting raped by the damage of the enemy heavy classes because your soldiers are not doing enough damage to compensate for your lack of stickies you shouldn’t really switch to a ‘charging tard’.

Last edited by ups,

People won’t change from something they think is fun to something which would help their team, especially in pickups.

ups

Quoted from dotfloat™

People won’t change from something they think is fun to something which would help their team, especially in pickups.

Well if they ignore the team comms (“SWITCH BACK TO STICKIES YOU FUCKING RETARD WE”RE LOSING THE GAME”) – that’s another business entirely. That’s what the admins are for, aren’t they?

Last edited by ups,

Wiiking

or, which matter just as much, the enemy team thinks its fucking boring to play against someone who use a shield and a sword. Are they gonna ask him to remove it as well?

dauk

put the new gullywash on map pool :)

ups

Quoted from Wiiking

or, which matter just as much, the enemy team thinks its fucking boring to play against someone who use a shield and a sword. Are they gonna ask him to remove it as well?

Yes mate, they will. They will also ask the enemy team to not use engy / pyro / natasha heavy on last. Since it’s boring to push last for them. There should be an ironic smiley somewhere around here.

I can see people in the enemy team annoyed by the extra damage needed for the demo to die, but getting bored? This is something that goes way beyond my comprehension. Sitting out some extra time on choke points whilst playing against stickies doing nothing is clearly the way to go.

If a demo-knight team is winning continuously they wont give a shit about the other team’s weapon loadout. They will only whine about it if they are losing, and that shouldn’t concern anyone in the opposite team imho.

Last edited by ups,

Skyride

DUCS

If demo-knight is winning all the time, then it could possibly be a superior tactic (in context of that one particular pickup with those particular teams). If you’re losing BECAUSE of your demo running targe (i.e. he is bottom fragging by a significant amount), report him. Every complaint I’ve had so far about weapons goes something like this:

Person 1: We lost because we had a targe demo!
Me: Was he bottom fragging?
Person 1: No, but it was obviously his fault!
Me: How so?
Person 1: Well the other teams demo was raping us at mid!
Me: You mean the on-class div3 demo on the other team?
Other teams demo: Ye, pretty much, their scouts and/or sollys were being useless at mid and giving me no pressure.

randa

Quoted from Skyride

If demo-knight is winning all the time, then it could possibly be a superior tactic (in context of that one particular pickup with those particular teams). If you’re losing BECAUSE of your demo running targe (i.e. he is bottom fragging by a significant amount), report him. Every complaint I’ve had so far about weapons goes something like this:

Person 1: We lost because we had a targe demo!
Me: Was he bottom fragging?
Person 1: No, but it was obviously his fault!
Me: How so?
Person 1: Well the other teams demo was raping us at mid!
Me: You mean the on-class div3 demo randa on the other team?
Other teams demo: Ye, pretty much, their scouts and/or sollys were being useless at mid and giving me no pressure.

fix’d

Davib

Quoted from randa

[…]

fix’d

That was like a game of spot the difference, it was not rewarding.

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from randa

[…]

fix’d

You’re a div3 demo?

AnimaL

if u get randa as demo on blands ur team won and dont even need to play the game tbh

Quoted from AnimaL

if u get randa as demo on blands ur team won and dont even need to play the game tbh

If the map is anything else though…

Basically, if randa is demo, don’t play, the match will be uncomfortably short.

randa

so much hate guys :/

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 29 Next »