Forum

Pub Tournament, UKCS vs Fragmasters

Created 15th July 2010 @ 19:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Trell

|UKCS|

Ok, first of all, I’m not sure if ANY of you are even interested in this.

However, I’ll post it anyway, maybe some of you pros would like to see how we do it in the pub scene ;)

UKCS and Fragmasters are running round 2 of their community 15v15 matchup.

Round 1 was at the end of last year, and Granary and Dustbowl were played, with UKCS winning Dustbowl and FM taking Granary.

Saturday 31st July is the date for this match, and it will start promptly at 6pm UK time, 7PM CET.

Maps are still to be chosen, but there will be STV up for people to watch, and also a special guest caster, live on GamerFM.

Please don’t flame, I guess 90% of you aren’t interested, but those of you who want a laugh, or just enjoy watching pubbers try and play – more information will be coming soon, including map choices and STV ip. If you would like any more information, you can contact Garner from Fragmasters (www.fragmasters.co.uk) or Trell or Salva from UKCS (www.ukcs.net).

Thanks for reading!

dougiie

CotC

will be tuning in, shall be fun to watch :)

Jarppa

Feacon

Just to clarify, is it going to be crits on or off?

Last edited by Jarppa,

Trell

|UKCS|

Full list of rules:

Date/Time:
Date: Saturday 31st July
Time: 6pm UK time (Promptly starting at this time, so be on time)

Rules:
Weapons: All allowed
Random Crits: On
Weapon Spread: Random
Class Restrictions: None

Server/Maps:
Maps: 1 to be chosen by UKCS, 1 by FM, Dustbowl and Granary are banned from selection due to playing these last time. CTF maps will be banned from selection as well due to how easy it is to stalemate them.

Scoring:
Scoring will be on a map by map basis. The community with the most map wins is declared the winner, a draw is possible.

Timelimit will be 45 minutes, and first to 5 wins for 5 control point maps if they are chosen. For any payload or A/D control point maps, stop watch will be used with no timelimit. Team with the faster time will win the map.

RareSpycrab

Quoted from Jarppa

Just to clarify, is it going to be crits on or off?

I hope their on, And is their going to be class limits? Because i really want to see some scout/pyro rushes.

Epic ninja.

Last edited by RareSpycrab,

LikeThis

loooool

Comp pub gogo, why only 15v15? Aren’t most pub servers nowadays 64v64 or something?

Trell

|UKCS|

Byte confirmed as caster, live on GamerFM.

Cooler

4Queens

yeah, 30 players, could be 5 etf2l league teams

Ace

Byte as caster? Haha, this will be epic.

kurt

trick17
trick17

Sounds interesting. Keep us posted.

Extremer

I remember signing up to the first one like years ago, although I think it never actually happened or was delayed by a half year or something.

jason

PHX

Sounds great, the antithesis of the restrictive comp games – I’ll be tuning in.

Imperium

Quoted from Extremer

I remember signing up to the first one like years ago, although I think it never actually happened or was delayed by a half year or something.

Dunno about the first but you signed upto a second which is the one trell mentioned only for you to drop out. Better turn up this time! :p

Hopefully selected as i pub on ukcs, looking forward to byte’s cast otherwise! :D

Extremer

Quoted from Imperium

[…]

Dunno about the first but you signed upto a second which is the one trell mentioned only for you to drop out. Better turn up this time! :p

Hopefully selected as i pub on ukcs, looking forward to byte’s cast otherwise! :D

First one was back in 2008, but I think it never happened.

fJack

k^m

If funkymp is playing watchout for the hacking sniper

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »