Forum

Northcon TF2 6on6

Created 27th October 2008 @ 20:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1

KillaloT

eureka

I found this huge LAN i Neumuenster, Germany. There is a 6on6 tournament, and a lot of other great competitions.

http://www.northcon.de <- northcon.de
http://www.northcon.de/turnier/turnier_detail.php?turnierid=19058 <- TF2 Tournament

shifty

Sir

prizes?

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Ich spreche keine Deutsch! Sprechen sie English?

I have no idea if thats even right anymore. But can someone translate the details of that site? Prizes?

bm

well Mole there is not much to translate. Its BYOC as far as i can tell, 0 of 32 slots in the tf2 tournament taken, tickets cost 39€ and it looks like prices are not fixed yet, guess prices will vary with the number of clans attending.
mappool: dustbowl, gravelpit, granary, well
NO badlands :(
lol@ the timelimits: 40min for gran and well, 20 min for dustbowl and gravelpit.

I also crossed this a few days ago, but I got scared by the ruleset and no prizes etc.

Maybe someone (not me ffs!) could contact these lads and try to get better rules up and also get information about possible sponsor/prizes?

The LAN itself is big 3600 seats and I also got a tip from someone with the following tempting stats:
– beer 0.50 euro
– bratwurst 1.00 euro

D: :D :D

AnimaL

map pool is complete BS
btw, Die Map wird mit einer Roundtime von 40 Minuten gespielt.

erm, ok… germans usualy play this game with these rules?

crz

T4F

again a lan where the rules were set by people which didn’t got any clue how the game is played…

why not looking for someone who’s active within the community of the games they are offering as tournament…

imo this event is too large for tf2… a event with about 200-400 ppl playing tf2 only would be the greatest thing ever ;>

go for enschede!

pukz

seems like a shambles as far as organisation for a TF2 tourny and will no doubt fail on everything but a fun local tourny,

HOWEVER 1euro for bratwurst IM THERE. Only if you get half a baggette and not some stupid little bun with it.

Much love german sausage.

kEvNx

.#mtf

go for holland! northcon sucks! -.- heard much about it!

eviLhuNteR

I will contact the Northcon guys about that. Ive know some Admins in CS. I will come back to you guys later.

Regards

Winneh

[s7]

I´ve been there a few times, the northcon is a well organized lan – worth a visit tbh

Lan tournament admins have never been very clever, ppl usually have to deal with that =P
The only massive change in their rules, is no custom settings/stuff (includes double binds, scripts and custom configs).
Anything u can control via ingame gui, is allowed – ini only commans, not
They are using the official WWCL rules and i seriously doubt, they will change them just for 1 lan :p

Prices have always been nice, but 99% of them are hardware or gaming stuff – no cash.
(they usually announce the prices 3-4 weeks before the lan starts)

Myth

$ and better rules or gtfo

eviLhuNteR

they have some changes in the rules. ive contacted the head admin for tf2. they need to adjust rules to the german WWCL rules (LAN Ranking for Germany in many Games) coz its a wwcl tourney.

Now blands is in the mappool, but dosnt seems that cool anyways.

bye

Wlv

RaWr ::

Pukz in german sausage loving gay scandal

Puppets

wlv can you translate that for me im to stupid ?!
did you want to say that there were some scandals in germany about old/very old meat?

Add A Reply Pages: 1