Forum

gaming mouse?

Created 18th December 2013 @ 07:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

jakeowaty

SteelSeries Sensei

You can all start preparing pitchforks and torches. My body is ready.

Robeomega

-nobroder

http://www.mcscom.co.uk/live/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=22615
This is mine :>

stuntz

List of alot of good mice

Also most of them is personal preference and what youre used to.

if i had to trade my wmo1.1a would be for the zowie am or fk :D

ondkaja

IKEA

if you want a good mouse make sure

– it has optical sensor (laser sensors are inferior)
– it has 5 buttons + mwheel
– it doesn’t have prediction/acceleration
– it has good shape for your grip/hand
– the buttons aren’t too light so you press them accidentally
– it has good weight (personal preference, lighter isn’t always better)

i’d say g400 is a good option if you are using palm grip, and ZOWIE am or fk if you are using claw grip. avoid steelseries mice, they all have acceleration.

Last edited by ondkaja,

stephen

mouse I use is a Logitech MX Performance darkfield, i picked it up for £70 and it works a treat, wireless and non wireless with 1100 dpi, honestly don’t see myself ever using a different mouse.

Baernt

:Blinky:

Get on my lvl http://www.razerzone.com/gaming-mice/razer-mamba

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from ondkaja

if you want a good mouse make sure

– it has optical sensor (laser sensors are inferior)
– it has 5 buttons + mwheel
– it doesn’t have prediction/acceleration
– it has good shape for your grip/hand
– the buttons aren’t too light so you press them accidentally
– it has good weight (personal preference, lighter isn’t always better)

i’d say g400 is a good option if you are using palm grip, and ZOWIE am or fk if you are using claw grip. avoid steelseries mice, they all have acceleration.

Not the Kinzu V2 unless you install the drivers

Rake

Lutunen
[hePPa]

You don’t _need_ a gaming mouse to get to higher divs, you need a reliable mouse; doesnt have accel, doesnt skip at the highest speeds you use and, preferably, polls steadily at atleast 500hz.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from Rake

You don’t _need_ a gaming mouse to get to higher divs, you need a reliable mouse; doesnt have accel, doesnt skip at the highest speeds you use and, preferably, polls steadily at atleast 500hz.

Do mice like this exist that aren’t advertised or priced similarly to gaming mice (a g400 can be bought for around £20)?

AnimaL

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

[…]

Do mice like this exist that aren’t advertised or priced similarly to gaming mice (a g400 can be bought for around £20)?

pretty much any logitech office mouse is reliable enough that it can be used

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]pretty much any logitech office mouse is reliable enough that it can be used

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-B110-Optical-USB-Mouse/dp/B003FXZ0MC/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

So this mouse for example is fine? Will this skip at high speeds, does it have built in acceleration etc? I cant seem to find any information on what kind of sensors the cheap logitech mice use to look this stuff up.

I’ve gone through some of the more expensive Logitech mice pretty quickly in the past so it’d be cool if I could just get a cheap one. I don’t really care about having 20 buttons and 10k dpi as long as it tracks well, doesn’t skip if I move it at speed and has no acceleration.

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

AnimaL

how do you go “through” mice quickly when they have 1-2 year warranty if they brake

we got 2 year warranty in latvia for all electronics so if shit brakes we just get a new one from warranty..

Last edited by AnimaL,

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from AnimaL

how do you go “through” mice quickly when they have 1-2 year warranty if they brake

we got 2 year warranty in latvia for all electronics so if shit brakes we just get a new one from warranty..

They break every 6 months (the wire needs to be replaced) and sending them back has become too much of a hassle, especially since they require me to send the broken mouse back first and I am left without a usable mouse for about a week. If these things are as good as you say I can just buy a bunch of them to use when it happens again.

AnimaL

thats pretty much what i used to do when they got replaced… tho the sensor precision is god awful, i cant imagine playing sniper or scout with it, but solly demo or med was ez

botman

your mouse can last for years if you treat it nicely, and taping the cord prevents it from breaking and gives it a much nicer feel imo, personally I can only have it this way now
https://www.dropbox.com/s/86eow6pvpkwde9n/2013-12-19%2017.07.04.jpg

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »