Forum

Scout strafing

Created 4th November 2011 @ 15:36

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4

copy w/e the fuck stefan is doing
not cookye though
cookye fucking SUCKS

atmo

I’m pretty sure Stefan just has an arm disease of some kind. You must imbibe his blood to catch it.

Sketch

MM

Don’t fight soldiers on your own? Job done.

I would never dm a soldier in a match unless I thought I had some element of surprise, or could drop on his head from a height, or he was distracted. Or he was alone and there are no inbound spawners.

Or I was having a moment of stupidity, Where I just go balls to the wall Agro coz I dumb.

If you do that there is no real need to have good dm vs soldiers, you choose the best time and place to fight him, or don’t fight him at all.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from nvc

JUST RUN THE FUCK BEHIND HIM AND FUCKING MEATSHOT HIM AND THEN MAKE HIM FUCKING KILL HIMSELF WITH HIS OWN FUCKING ROCKET WHEN HE TURNS THE FUCK AROUND AND PANICS LIKE THE SHITTY FUCKING CLASS HE’S CHOSEN TO FUCKING PLAY, IT FUCKING WORKS AND HE WONT EVER GIVE YOU SHIT AGAIN BRO.

This is actually true.

tarquinbb

Quoted from atmo

I’m pretty sure Stefan just has an arm disease of some kind. You must imbibe his blood to catch it.

or other bodily fluid?

dodgydogman

Panda

comprehensive guide to playing the main competitive classes:
medic click on da ppl and press w get assists
solly click on da floor and press w get kills
demo click left and right and press w get kills
scout click da ppl and press a and d get kills and caps

you are now prem. gj gz gl hf ez.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Benjiz

Quoted from dodgydogman

comprehensive guide to playing the main competitive classes:
medic click on da ppl and press w get assists

I’m sorry to say this, but Medic is the hardest class in the game and it’s not as easy, as you describes it.

Last edited by Benjiz,

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Benjiz

[…]

I’m sorry to say this, but Medic is the hardest class in the game and it’s not as easy, as you describes it.

What he does is an example of ‘i-don’t-give-a-fuck-trolling’ attempt and everyone with half a brain won’t take it seriously, don’t worry.

atmo

Quoted from Benjiz

I’m sorry to say this, but Medic is the hardest class in the game

ETF2L status: ☐ Not told ☑ Told

redou

PyRo|GEN

Quoted from Sketch

I would never dm a soldier in a match unless I thought I had some element of surprise, or could drop on his head from a height, or he was distracted. Or he was alone and there are no inbound spawners.

Or I was having a moment of stupidity, Where I just go balls to the wall Agro coz I dumb.

If you do that there is no real need to have good dm vs soldiers, you choose the best time and place to fight him, or don’t fight him at all.

I didnt know that that. I’ll do that now.

Btw, thx for support all. I’ve increased my strafing, and I think it’s quite easier to dodge, and get others players with this.

But please, I don’t want this thread fall in troll thing, about the hardest class to play, i didn’t create it for that, i don’t give a fuck.

Last edited by redou,

redou

PyRo|GEN

edit : fail edit

Last edited by redou,

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from Sketch

But sketch If you have good aim you just w+m1 right? cuz thats how i learned how to counter soldiers LAWL :))))

schocky

ist doof

movement is overrated =/

HawkuBEATS

mad strafing (dadadadadadad) w/ or w/o scripts.. fairly useless.

Get used to good mid distance and short distance flicks or tracking, positioning will naturally save you most times (and passive play). Its better to remain erratic and set up a good hit by co-ordinating your left and right hands (which is almost impossibru when you mindlessly spamming directional keys).

gl hf

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4