Forum

scouts in MGE?

Created 7th August 2011 @ 13:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

BuGGyBoBerl

TFu.S

On big MGE tournaments i never saw a scotu winning.
Are the soldiers just superior in 1on1’s vs scouts or whats the reason that guys like TLR dominate?
I dont think a scout cant win vs soldier in a direct 1on1

Example: granary last is pretty flat and if soldier stays on the pipes you abuse him with pistol

Edit: 125 to 200- 185 to 300 is nearly the same relation.

NO im not that trolling guy on youtube. but im not really willing to change my name (which i got since Bf2 (5 years) due to him.

wrock

vier

In MGE you barely have a enviroment advantage and no surprising effect….
Thats maybe why…also lthe low healt….
Of course it´s not impossible….but think of gran mid…soldier just jumps up and a scout have only 2 ways up where he can be easily predicted…

Skully

MGE: 185hp scout vs 300hp solly

you do the maths

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

You’ve been asking the same question for about 2 years. Surely you’ve amassed a general answer?

Mike

TEZC

is this that really fucking annoying guy that posts on every video asking who would win a scout vs soldier 1v1?

if so, fuck off

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Daleth

You’ve been asking the same question for about 2 years. Surely you’ve amassed a general answer?

Told ya, he is baiting you. And now he baited EVERYONE! :D

Pikachu

LTG.
LTG.

http://zhost.tk/u/tr/2494.jpg

Tehgnarr

is good!

what is this thread?

BuGGyBoBerl

TFu.S

lol. I am not the guy from youtube. stop calling me troll. i just asked why only soldiers dominate MGE.
For gods sake you can even ask this troll if he is registered here with this name.
thx for the first answer though.
However you dont have to get up to the soldier imo, just pistol him till he comes down

rytis

PrettyGay

nvm

wpminnows

[PG]

if mge was a flat surface who would win scout and soldier1v1?(shortstop and mad milk allowed

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Mike

is this that really fucking annoying guy that posts on every video asking who would win a scout vs soldier 1v1?

if so, fuck off

It is. I thought he was a troll for a while but he’s really dedicated to the question, been asking it for around 2 years.

KrullkrigareN^

nandos

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wAxDMfEGhoY/TJf0-DHPwVI/AAAAAAAAATk/iV1ugK9uHeQ/s1600/Not+Sure+if+serious.jpg

Tornf4lk

cc//

Quoted from BuGGyBoBerl

lol. I am not the guy from youtube. stop calling me troll. i just asked why only soldiers dominate MGE.
For gods sake you can even ask this troll if he is registered here with this name.
thx for the first answer though.
However you dont have to get up to the soldier imo, just pistol him till he comes down

rofl, why would you even have to ask this question? just play and see for yourself. imo soldiers dominate mge because they can use the height advantages and spam and whatever else they do, whereas the scout playstyle really depends on the surprises and such which can happen in a match or on a DM but not in mge because it just a small area 1on1. the scout pistol can probably take down a soldier but do you really think soldiers are dumb? they would obviously fire back, and I have yet to see a scout take down a soldier on a height advantage by hitting all his pistol shots and still dodging every rocket or shotgun shot. Yes it can happen once in a while or whatevs but its hard to do so reliably against a soldier who is somewhat equal to your own skill level. and why do people call you this troll on YT? if you ask the same question then why the hell wouldn’t you be? you’re obviously a retard from not understanding it yourself.

not proofread. cba.

BuGGyBoBerl

TFu.S

Well, im not a troll because i am not the guy from youtube.
i know him because i read some of his statements too.
i dont even ask anything about that “open flat area” shit or anything like that.
I only ask why there are no scouts in MGE mod. i cant test it because i am not div1 to proove it.
the only successfull troll is BuGGyBoBerl from youtube who managed to troll my nick.
Heyo, here’s a guy with the name of a troll AND he ask a similiar question, lets burn him on the stake. He is even so stupid to troll with the same name HaHaHa.
Next time i change my name so im not a troll anymore hoho *irony*

Thanks for the reasonably answers. If soldier has height like on granary mid or last, the scout can move out of “rocketdistance” and hit him with pistol so soldier have to come down to catch him.

@ the witch-hunting mob: there’s a bf2 guy who got the same name.

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »