Forum

scouts in MGE?

Created 7th August 2011 @ 13:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Tornf4lk

cc//

why cling on to that name if a known troll who somehow is very interested in the same thing you are has it? sounds dumb to me.

Cookeh

Pointless thread, silly question.

BuGGyBoBerl

TFu.S

Imo its not pointless/silly. i just wonder why scouts are not played there. If thats pointless you can even call the every question pointless/silly which is based on interests.
as i said i stick on that name because i was called BuGGyBoBerl since 7 years and i dont care if a troll has the same name. However i can change it on that forum if its thaaaat big problem to accept im not a troll or that 1v1 crying guy.
would you change your standart name “if you got any” if anyone else abuse it?

Cookeh

Dont care about your name, have w/e name you want :)

Its pointless because not only do several scout vs scout duels occur, but lots of scout vs demo/solly occur as well.

As to why you don’t see many scout wins vs solly, it’s simple. Arenas are small and open so its hard for scouts to flank or get in close without taking massive dmg themselves. Then factor in the differences in hp and there’s your answer.

SquatingBear

Steev

who would win in a cooking contest jackie chan in a ladders tables and chair factory or john madden

Ched

.tony

Soldiers have better hats, that’s why. End of discussion.

atomic-

gl

schocky

ist doof

BuGGyBoBerl add me so we can play a mge-1on1 (scout vs soli) … u are the soli btw :P
it will be fun

BuGGyBoBerl

TFu.S

ok i did. But i dont understand why that would proove anything im not skilled as soldier.
yeah, probably the hads are the real reason! THX

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

Quoted from schocky

BuGGyBoBerl add me so we can play a mge-1on1 (scout vs soli) … u are the soli btw :P
it will be fun

bad at mge

dodgydogman

Panda

If you post past me, you are officially trollbait.

Crumpsypoo

Scouts ftw.

alfa

As to where I am, I was, admittedly, lost for a moment, between Charing Cross and Holborn, but I was saved by the bread shop on Saffron Hill. The only baker to use a certain French glaze on their loaves – a Brittany sage. After that, the carriage forked left, then right, and then the tell-tale bump at the Fleet Conduit. And as to who you are, that took every ounce of my not-inconsiderable experience. The letters on your desk were addressed to a Sir Thomas Rotherham. Lord Chief Justice, that would be the official title. Who you *really* are is, of course, another matter entirely. Judging by the sacred ox on your ring, you’re the secret head of the Temple of the Four Orders in whose headquarters we now sit, located on the northwest corner of St. James Square, I think. As to the mystery, the only mystery is why you bothered to blindfold me at all.

Jude

notdoggo

my brain is melting reading this dross

herpderp

DAKKA

Quoted from alfa

As to where I am, I was, admittedly, lost for a moment, between Charing Cross and Holborn, but I was saved by the bread shop on Saffron Hill. The only baker to use a certain French glaze on their loaves – a Brittany sage. After that, the carriage forked left, then right, and then the tell-tale bump at the Fleet Conduit. And as to who you are, that took every ounce of my not-inconsiderable experience. The letters on your desk were addressed to a Sir Thomas Rotherham. Lord Chief Justice, that would be the official title. Who you *really* are is, of course, another matter entirely. Judging by the sacred ox on your ring, you’re the secret head of the Temple of the Four Orders in whose headquarters we now sit, located on the northwest corner of St. James Square, I think. As to the mystery, the only mystery is why you bothered to blindfold me at all.

Sup Sherlock

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2