Forum

ETF2L policy on non keyboard/mouse input and league/ladder play

Created 15th March 2010 @ 21:42

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Played CSS with a graphics tablet a few times, if you get half decent at it it will look like an aimbot because of the way it snaps to a position when you touch the pen onto the tablet.

Priem

oh I can see incoming posts …
“MY FRIEND NOT HAX HE GOT GRAPHIXXX TABLET!”

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

Quoted from Priem

oh I can see incoming posts …
“MY FRIEND NOT HAX HE GOT GRAPHIXXX TABLET!”

:D

wai

TEZC
TEZC

Quoted from klu

Played CSS with a graphics tablet a few times, if you get half decent at it it will look like an aimbot because of the way it snaps to a position when you touch the pen onto the tablet.

LOL ive always thought that would be a cool idea, and yeah would look soo much like a aimboter with it,, never thought it was possible tho xD

might get 1 just for lol’s

Tobyy

TEZC
Pixie <3

I thought seeing as in FPS games your cursor is locked to the center of the screen then having the pen anywhere other than the exact center of the tablet would mean spinning left/right or looking to the sky/floor.

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

I have RSI also and have tried an ergonmic mouse, my only advice is don’t bother, the one I had cost 50 quid and broke, couldn’t get it replaced either, I may have just been unlucky but I just changed how I use my normal mouse (mx518) I used my middle finger as my primary click and ring finger to right click, might run into problems in the future like this but will cross that bridge when I come to it :)

Sketch

MM

yea i have used my wacom intuos gaming a few times its very accurate. just getting the pen set up is difficult and using the pen nib as fire is annoying. its better with a side button. but then you can often loose a side button whilst playing
or use a keyboard key ! omfg just realised how stupid i am !

blorg

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t some / touch screen devices done by signals sent from the brain? So basically, you wouldn’t miss a shot?

howdeh

Perilous
WUL

http://www.ocztechnology.com/products/ocz_peripherals/nia-neural_impulse_actuator

? :o

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from blorg

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t some / touch screen devices done by signals sent from the brain? So basically, you wouldn’t miss a shot?

They’re not that accurate for this sort of application, thankfully. They can only read basic strong activity indicators, and most of it is done by stuff like blinking or clenching teeth.

Last edited by octochris,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2