Forum

Mentor/'s needed :)

Created 5th October 2009 @ 20:16

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Ares

-HH²-

I find spawning dieing spawning dieing works best as demo, its all i seem to do and the team persist that im actually good at the class :p

Archangel

amg

I need scout mentor. This is no joke, /q me on steam if you can help me.

Author, sorry for requesting in your topic :)

yin

2 things dude im not interested in how u die ,spam sticks or whatever i want a mentor not ur experience thx :)

2 thing use ur own threads or hit guys on irc omg

rtan

-9w-

need engy mentor /q me on #[sas]clan on quakenet k thanks

Hellfish

If he just get some mentoring I have no doubt that he will soon do fine in Div 1.

Oo maybe in bizarro world

ask thy if he could teach you some stuff, his sticky play is awesome.

Mads.

NEADS ENGLIZH MENTOR FOR DA LULZ BLUD

Iller

tGa

If he just get some mentoring I have no doubt that he will soon do fine in Div 1.

Oo maybe in bizarro world

And you know that because.. ?
Of course he is not anywhere near a Div 1 demo right now, but he really shows dedication to the game and seems to be very stubborn to get better (which he for example show just by making this thread).

I also think he has great potential. As a soldier he is an expert rocket jumper and also got good aim. He already seems to catch up with the corresponding demo skills.
But if you want to become a good competetive demo you need experience and ideally some mentoring from some better players, which is what he is asking for here.

David

+1 to iller, maybe if you are starting a new class… in an already established clan then dont go up to a mentor expecting him to make you some pro in weeks… why not play the class! learn from experience and maybe then you get a few pointers from a pro.

yin

+2 iller +2 Davvid thx guys for standing behind this topic :<

also thx very much to xzar who already trained with me :) keep going want to learn as much as i can get :)

Last edited by yin,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2