Forum

High div players joining lower divs during season.

Created 28th May 2014 @ 22:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from PuzZle

[…]

It’s probably more of a demoralizing than a learning experience to get stomped by prem players in div3. Way to make teams disband and players leave competitive tf2. Not everyone is keen enough to get stomped just to improve.

I think the only shithead you’ll find is in the mirror, tviq.

its called natural selection get good shitnerd

caeli

#T4F

Quoted from PuzZle

[…]

It’s probably more of a demoralizing than a learning experience to get stomped by prem players in div3. Way to make teams disband and players leave competitive tf2. Not everyone is keen enough to get stomped just to improve.

I think the only shithead you’ll find is in the mirror, tviq.

ash

(Legend)
:D

It’s literally a single official. If your team folds over a single shitty official, holy fuck, then that official wasnt your issue.

Man up and overcome this challenge.

Freddy

“No you wont get welfare just because youre a single mom with 4 kids who lost her job and has multiple diseases. Just man up and overcome the challenge”

Linus

[d¿s]

Quoted from Freddy

“No you wont get welfare just because youre a single mom with 4 kids who lost her job and has multiple diseases. Just man up and overcome the challenge”

yeah, i’d say thats a very apt comparison. Very much the same thing. Many etf2l comrades have cut their wrists over lost officials in the past, god bless them

Fuxx

REMOVE

Quoted from ash

It’s literally a single official. If your team folds over a single shitty official, holy fuck, then that official wasnt your issue.

Man up and overcome this challenge.

So it’s okay to do whatever as long as it’s just one official? I don’t get it.

You guys can see already not only from this thread but also from others prior that a lot people think that situations like these are, well… bullshit.

I think it’s astonishing how the supporters don’t even attempt to deny the “he will carry hard” argument and instead end up proving the other’s point with comments like yours.

“Oh, get good.”
“Oh, it’s just one official, stop whining”

It’s just so backwards. You don’t even deny the unfairness and you can see how many people get pissed off about it but you still refuse to be against it. I don’t understand.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from caeli

[…]

If I have a division 4 team, and we are aiming to play in d3 as our results show during season and pcw’s: WHY THE HELL do I have to prove that my team is capable of playing in d3 against prem players offclassing in d4 that would probably smash d3 as well?

your argument is pointless.

¨
Pretty sure its not about proving rather improving you cunt

ash

(Legend)
:D

Actually, my first post in this thread simply stated the issues with creating such a rule in a fair way.

My post above was only aimed at puzzle’s reply.

sheepy dog's hand

(Cutest boy in TF2)
F!
Pander

Quoted from frixx

[…]

you are like a dumb version of thalash

Pretty sure tviq and thalash are the same person.

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from frixx

[…]

you are like a dumb version of thalash

aouch

PuzZle

Boys
GG

Having the tf2-skills to play in the higher divisons doesn’t change the fact that your logic and reasoning skills wont even cut it for div6

Tear down the elitism, smash the thrones ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Fuxx

REMOVE

Very tricky to enforce such a rule indeed, however this is the 3rd thread made in the past 3 months complaining about a prem player carrying a lower div team.

The 3rd in 3 months. Doesn’t sound like a lot but do you see any other issue have as much controversy around it? Even the seasonal map change drama is smaller than this and etf2l has replied to the people about it, even making changes about it. Why would they refuse to budge on something that apparently upsets a whole lot more people? I don’t see anyone defending this except for the prem players.

Clearly something deserves a change, does it not? Otherwise you have literally no bound limit. How long until we see a prem player carry div6? (last season we saw MightyMe carry div5 and despite the complaints no one did anything about it so it doesn’t seem all that farfetched)

Come on and don’t bring me the git gud argument because one thing is managing to overpower a similarly skilled team, another is to get assfucked in 50 different ways by a single carry player because he knows far more than you ever will (and are capable of learning in the time it takes between now and your official with him, people seem to forget that people don’t git gud in 1 or 2 weeks) and is also upping his team a div or 2 with his maincalling.

Last edited by Fuxx,

T0m

(ETF2L Donator)

get good.

HoneyBadger

free

Permzilla’s team being in div2 is a fucking joke, sure is fun to get denied a chance at qualifying for div1 cause some washed up ex-prem players want to have fun at your expense.

Freddy

Quoted from Linus

[…]

yeah, i’d say thats a very apt comparison. Very much the same thing. Many etf2l comrades have cut their wrists over lost officials in the past, god bless them

b-but I was being sarcastic…. D:

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 14 Next »