Forum

High div players joining lower divs during season.

Created 28th May 2014 @ 22:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14

ash

(Legend)
:D

Quoted from Rake

hay guise

welcome!

Quoted from Rake

hay guise

suomemmestari raek

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from w3doe

no, now people will complain about people going back to their original divs for no particular reason, just like this thread was created

well, this actually is part of this. basically he was allowed to join div3 for having fun during the season, outdamaging with a pretty big lead in any game (check logs) and then join a prem team as they needed a demo. this isn’t affected by the general rule 2.3 One team change per competition allowed as he wasn’t in an active team before he joined div3.

Also wanna have fun –> deny a second div4 merc for universe (although according to the matchpage, universe wasn’t cooperative in finding a better playday)

Oh and i still miss an explanation why i wasn’t allowed to post my conversation with kkaltu, nothing in the rules about it

Last edited by Kuferl,

Tuto

8-)

Quoted from Kuferl

[…]
Also wanna have fun –> deny a second div4 merc for universe (although according to the matchpage, universe wasn’t cooperative in finding a better playday)

they asked for a prem merc called empty, we said no, you can have a merc up to div 2 but not any higher sorry, their reasoning was that we had a prem player, then they should also use one. We even gave them 30 minutes to find another merc, and they link us a merc with 30 min on etf2l alt account guy, suspecious right? I wanted to play, but the others said, nah sorry too much time have passed.

And in the end it bites them in the ass really, since week 1 they have been a pain in the ass to schedule with, and leader ignored my messages for serveral days, until he messaged me saying “oh think we need a merc”.

Last edited by Tuto,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 13 14