Forum

Ddos

Created 17th December 2010 @ 18:46

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

Monkeyman

Quoted from Not here

[…]
im glad to see your defending him pumphead. if anyone needs to calm down its you.

Who is he defending? is it me?

Last edited by Monkeyman,

pumphead

Quoted from Not here

[…]
im glad to see your defending him pumphead. if anyone needs to calm down its you.

I’m not defending anyone???? Just stop blaming a ddos on your lack of skill.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Not here

[…]
oh i know who it is, just didnt mention the name.

someone doesn’t know what the ‘d’ in ddos means

Last edited by octochris,

pumphead

Quoted from octochris

[…]

someone doesn’t know what the ‘d’ in ddos means

Out comes the google machine for his reply.

Anathema

Please Get The fuck Out (not u kris xx)

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Anathema

That’s Ok Lol xD

Monkeyman

Quoted from Anathema

Who is this aimed at?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeyman

[…]

Who is this aimed at?

Not Me Lol xDDDD

pumphead

Quoted from Monkeyman

[…]

Who is this aimed at?

Everyone but Chris I gather? lol

Last edited by pumphead,

Monkeyman

Quoted from octochris

[…]

Not Me Lol xDDDD

Tbf Chris’s Picture is Cool Beanz

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Monkeyman

[…]

Tbf Chris’s Picture is Cool Beanz

yeah =))))) it’s Really Cool i Asked Around about it And people Said They Liked It so I used It and We went from There xD

silleh

Does your server admin know his servers being dos’ed, if so tell him to install this plugin http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=37
Also if you think your being targeted by anyone, set your profile to private that way only people on your friends list could be doing it.

P.S DDOS is a distributed denial of Service, DoS however is Denial of Service meaning a certain person is doing it.
DoS is illegal, if its still happening after ive told you what to do, its got to be one of your friends, in that case just report them resulting in a steam account being disabled.

Closed

Not here

guys can we get back on topic now? supposed to be here so people can use the plugin to prevent ddos not so random trolls can target the thread maker.

pumphead

Quoted from Not here

guys can we get back on topic now? supposed to be here so people can use the plugin to prevent ddos not so random trolls can target the thread maker.

You’ve been told what to do and how to stop it happening to your match servers so the topic question is basically answered so calm down son.

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from Not here

Oh Kay =)))) xDDD

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »