Forum

unstopable cheatorz

Created 18th August 2010 @ 19:44

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from Dr Icecream

We’ve done a mix against these guys yesterday, obvious cheats were obvious. We’ll get our stv demo and get it sorted.

The thing is guys, don’t just start complaining about someone on forums etc, if you think someone’s cheating, record a demo, get to an admin on IRC and he’ll take care of it, if he’s cheating, he’ll get banned with the demo as evidence, it’s just as simple as that. There’s no need in putting out their names on the forums like this really.

Wow this was quick :) yes we played them in a mix yesterday, one of the admins should wait for Dr.Icecream getting the stv demo of the game. I’m not saying any of them are cheating, however some of the players were rather suspicious and this case should be definitely looked into

fe

Do you say about night mix, where I played against you? You said something interesting about our sniper. But he’s not one of that vac banned guys, it’s another incident.

flix

n2o

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Boomeh got banned for admitting to hacking in ETF2L along with being a proven hacker by Aquietas.

aeq is still esl! and not etf2l
and these guys admitted cheating as shown at the beginning of this post!

fe

1 admitted, others does not disclaim)

Last edited by fe,

flix

n2o

okay than only one said that he cheated..and is banned in ru.tf2…… so admins whats taking you so long?

Quoted from flix

[…]

aeq is still esl! and not etf2l
and these guys admitted cheating as shown at the beginning of this post!

Aeq being ESL does not mean it isn’t valid proof. Added to that an admission of cheating IN ETF2L.

Quoted from flix

okay than only one said that he cheated..and is banned in ru.tf2…… so admins whats taking you so long?

Because we have no proof. :)

flix

n2o

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

Aeq being ESL does not mean it isn’t valid proof. Added to that an admission of cheating IN ETF2L.

[…]

Because we have no proof. :)

so that ru.tf2 banned him is no prof?

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from flix

[…]

Maybe you should open your ears to what Bill is saying?

No.

fe

ru.tf2 banned cuz vac ban, cuz waste was stupid enough to admit he is cheater, probably Mah Jongg banned cuz there are some demos. I don’t have it :(

flix

n2o

why is aeq from esl a prof and the ban from the biggest euro tf2 community not?
why is a statement in etf2l more worth than some where else?

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

I think you need reading glasses.

Quoted from flix

[…]

If we banned you for aimbotting, would that be proof of you hacking?

fe

still not believe in hacking of some banned guys ;)

flix

n2o

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

If we banned you for aimbotting, would that be proof of you hacking?

not really, but that is what you guys are doing..you never show any demos to us!
why would ru.tf2 ban this guy? for the lolz?

Zangetsu

Quoted from Biohazard

[…]

Wow this was quick :) yes we played them in a mix yesterday, one of the admins should wait for Dr.Icecream getting the stv demo of the game. I’m not saying any of them are cheating, however some of the players were rather suspicious and this case should be definitely looked into

haha guys u so funny :]

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 7 Next »