Forum

virgin media timing out

Created 18th May 2010 @ 21:27

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Cheez

5) Kill spotify while you’re at it aswell – Just download your fucking music!!!!

Hansa

.idk?

The best combo is when there are suddenly ogame + skype + spotify & youtube in the same time while you’re in war.

I have a brother that has mastered this ability the last few months.

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

cheers for all your replys, i didnt notice this thread had acturly taken off slightly so i havent been checking it.

i will probally change my connection or somthing else, but i think it was going through a really bad patch cause it seems to be fine atm.

also does anyone else have this problem, when you turn on the ps3 or somthign like that your internet connection times out but come back within 20 sec. cause like im playing a match then my mates come round so they turn the ps3 while they wait for me and it times me out i get diconnect from game and mumble. also computer ps3 and router are all in the same room about 2 meters away from each other and allways have been so @ sykride any other ideas

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from dougiie

[…]

4) KILL SKYPE

triobot

inv >

are you using the stock cable router provided? if so, is it on all the time and do you use it intensely (i.e. torrent throughout the night)? It maybe overheating depending on your usage.

Basically increase ventilation around the router so it doesn’t over heat, i.e. if its on carpet or cloth material, try placing it on a table or something.

Worse comes to worse, buy a good cable router and use that.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2