Starkie

ulti?
sniper

get a zowie FK1 or EC2
zowie is the best brand for mice at the moment

drew

-Xe-

In 60 euros you can get awesome mice.

The first thing you need to decide about is grip [Palm / fingertip / claw – search Google images and you’ll know how you’re holding ..]

I`d recomend buy a mouse with optical sensor.

I dont realy know which mouses available in where you from but i can give a few recommendations

Zowie FK [you should check if the grip and size good for you, beside that awesome mouse first choice IMO]
Zowie AM [Small IMO]
Kana v2 [personal rec from me]

Logitech g400 / g400s / g502 [502 probably out from your budget
Razer deathadder

there is probably more good optical mices, but the few i mention above should do [according to your grip and shape of hand..]

enjoy

Last edited by drew,

fnordi

PrettyGay

Quoted from Starkie

get a zowie FK1 or EC2

definitely checking those out, cheers

Quoted from drew

In 60 euros you can get awesome mice.

The first thing you need to decide about is grip [Palm / fingertip / claw – search Google images and you’ll know how you’re holding ..]

I`d recomend buy a mouse with optical sensor.

I dont realy know which mouses available in where you from but i can give a few recommendations

Zowie FK [you should check if the grip and size good for you, beside that awesome mouse first choice IMO]
Zowie AM [Small IMO]

Razer deathadder

there is probably more good optical mices, but the few i mention above should do [according to your grip and shape of hand..]

enjoy

Thanks for all the suggestions :D

Last edited by fnordi,

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Still love the g400.

fnordi

PrettyGay

Quoted from fraac

Still love the g400.

Been looking at that too. Just hear good things about it

Iller

tGa

Quoted from drew

Zowie AM [Small IMO]

Razer deathadder

Those are very good choices that many people speak good things about.
I can also personally recommend the Kana v2. It is a lightweight mouse with a good sensor perfect for fingertip grip (or clawgrip if you have smaller hands).
It is has very high lift off distance though. Personally I like that, but many people don’t.
However, there are some tricks one can do to lower it like the classic “tape trick”.

Also, have a look at this spreadsheet that contains a list of the best mice on the market and their technical properties :
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZzbKDmFOqsP_ut2RdctD01OEbZzbXol6HLwqVkSmZcg/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Last edited by Iller,

bub

Quoted from fnordi

[…]

Been looking at that too. Just hear good things about it

G400s or Zowie FK/AM

unu

Quoted from Starkie

get a zowie FK1 or EC2

I got the EC2 myself and I have nothing bad to say about it. Perfect mouse

frixx

LG

Got black deathadder for 2 years now, not a single problem. Worth every cent. Heard good stuff about zowie mouse. If you go for g400, go for 400s edition otherwise you will need a new mouse few months later. Good mouse, but huge cable issues.

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

g402 and g502 are really sick

also 400s, zowie anything intellixplorer deathadder whatever you want
make up your own opinion

Last edited by cmd,

Zowie FK1. You can’t go wrong with this one, it’s just perfect in any way and worth any money. It’s light, ambidextrous and it has one of the best sensors. It’s gliding very well thanks to two hugeass skates on it and on top of that, it’s plug and play, you don’t need to install shit like Synapse or something to change settings.

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

+1 to Zowie.

Currently got an EC1 Evo and love it :)

basH.

hf

abyssus = 35 euro

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »