Created 9th September 2014 @ 01:07

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

MARS^

(ETF2L Donator)
ANIMA
Nein

Quoted from basH.

abyssus = 35 euro

I used to have an abyssus, great mouse but left mouse button broke after 3 weeks. Bought it again and same thing happened after 4 weeks :(

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

G400 has tiny wires in the cord that breaks easily after few months use. So go straight for g400s (logitech sends you new mouse if this wire problem happens and you can still keep the old one though)
That wire problem causes it to randomly un-plug,plug in,un-plug,plugin. Though its ez to fix by buying cheah logitech laser mouse and changing the cable

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from Tseini

G400 has tiny wires in the cord that breaks easily after few months use. So go straight for g400s (logitech sends you new mouse if this wire problem happens and you can still keep the old one though)
That wire problem causes it to randomly un-plug,plug in,un-plug,plugin. Though its ez to fix by buying cheah logitech laser mouse and changing the cable

have my g400 for a few years now (3 I think) it hasnt a got a problem with the wire. the wire itself was twisted, streched accidentaly but it still works as if its new.

Tseini

Damn!
0FO

Quoted from rytis

[…]
have my g400 for a few years now (3 I think) it hasnt a got a problem with the wire. the wire itself was twisted, streched accidentaly but it still works as if its new.

Maybe it has something to do with my flicky style,but i broke 2 already and then they sent me g400s and its been lasting

jwso

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡9

I can vouch for the FK as well. Had it for a year now, and there haven’t been any problems. I used to have an EC2 eVo but the mouse wheel didn’t work properly at certain angles.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2