why buy mac?

Created 4th January 2014 @ 15:21

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Arie

(serveme.tf)
FB
[FB]

Quoted from rytis

there are games for mac as well, tho the games which aren’t for mac is a bit harder to run – caus you need to simulate windows yadadada. if you plan to game on a mac don’t buy it lol

You can just dualboot to windows for those games for the best performance. The Air’s onboard GPU is quite slow though, combined with a relatively slow CPU it’s not a machine for gaming.

Switch

soL.
T⑨

you could just get a beast laptop for the same price.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Switch

you could just get a beast laptop for the same price.

ye, i told her the same

svins

alus
P.O.P

tweekarn, you dont even have the money for 144hz monitor you fool

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

oh ye? atleast i dont snitch money from my grandmas pension

Andee

GoT<3
HoT<3

It’s basically like this:

Macbooks are of a good quality. Apple is keen on creating good longlasting products. Battery duration time is nice. The OS is also very sturdy and well designed for it’s purpose. Hardly no problems at all. Overall a very good looking product and very reliable. Which is what you want, if you buy it for work or hobby purposes.

The negative side to the Macbooks and Apple products, is that the products aren’t very scalable or flexible. And the products are relatively expensive. Certain software won’t run, or not that good on macbooks. You can’t tinker that much on your Apple products to create a setup that suits your personal likings.

So for your GF, it would be a very nice choise. But if you want to create a gaming rig for Battlefield, TF2, etc, I’d pick a normal PC with windows on it.

Last edited by Andee,

Bulle

Epsilon
LEGO

why not buy a t-mac ?

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

huhuhu

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2