Forum

New phone...HALP!

Created 1st February 2012 @ 13:12

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

So I want a new phone. One of those fancy new fangle dangles with the ‘apps’ and touchy screen business. No idea what to go for. Don’t really want to go apple. Did a bit of research and found three I like the sound of.

Samsung Galaxy S II
Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S
Samsumg Galaxy Note

Want it to be a gadget that eliminates the need for a kindle, camera and mp3 player. Any advice appreciated. Thanks.

AnimaL

id get htc sensation, bigger screen and more pixels yay

Taimou

Quoted from AnimaL

id get htc sensation, bigger screen and more pixels yay

I can vouch for this :)

One of my friends has a Samsung Galaxy S II and that thing seem really slick. Haven’t really fiddled with one myself but it looks nice and at least he’s been happy with it.

Last edited by Tommy Testosterone,

dauk

have galaxy s2,no problems with it. super slim

Last edited by dauk,

Rdios

REVERTO

Overpay for apple!
You know, you want it!

Яyan

Sony Ericsson Xperia ARC S

Cla

Cfag

Quoted from dauk

have galaxy s2,no problems with it. super slim

This. And you can find some really good prices around the internet.

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Out of those options go for the S2 fantastic looking thing and the screen is amazing, only issue is the back is a bit flimsy so get a case for it, the Arc S is a piece of shit and comes with loads of problems along with poor build quality.

The Galaxy Note is descent but in no way is it practical, also look for the Sensation XL, iPhone 4S (Only if you take insurance).

Also, there’s an S3 coming out so I would wait until it does as the S2 will get a price drop when it’s released.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

HTC Sensation XE best phone of da world

DONT !!!! get a Sensation XL coz its singlecore and shit

Last edited by Dr-GimpfeN,

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Lumia 900

wrex

Xperia ARC S

FreezeR

CGAY&BB

buy s2, will get a huge update to android 4))

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I got the Galaxy Note last week.
Get it, you won’t regret it!

It’s a big beast alright, but the large screen is really a delight.

Edit: Also UK operators will be upgrading it to ICS in the same wave as the S2 from what I read.

Last edited by Admirable,

davesan

epx^
Panda

id wait a few months if i was you, the mobile world congress show is at the end of february so all the new android ICS phones will be announced very soon! (http://www.mobileworldcongress.com/)

but if I was to pick one now, id choose the galaxy s 2 (or the galaxy note if you don’t mind having a gigantic screen)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »