Forum

New mouse

Created 9th February 2009 @ 04:33

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Edd

T2P

Gibbz, the razer lachesis is 7.1cm (W) x 12.9cm (D) x 4.0cm (H), the only problem i’ve had with it is that i had to disactive the right hand side buttons because its not ergonomic (my spelling :( )

veehell

-cavalier-

If you would like to use Razer mices, try out their guide:
http://www2.razerzone.com/MouseGuide/index.html

The Lachesis is really good one, but a mentioned by other users here, the right buttons on the side are not so easily accesible during gaming (so in fact -2 programable buttons less) I use them for profile switching. As I am not using those durign matches it is fine for me, but lotta dudes are not satisfied with such an ergronomics…

It is also pretty small in comparation to other types from Razer. What is pretty cool is their configurator tool. I just simply love it. :) It take almost two days of tuning to get settings as much close as I got used to with my old mice (MX1000 from Logitech).

ad_MS mices: in fact most of the MS mices are Logitech or Razer inside….:) Razer even mention exact types in their forum.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

the kone looks really similar shape wise to the mx518 though zap. The ikari had no grip I felt.

N/A

RaWr ::

http://www.razerzone.com/p-62-razer-diamondback-3g-gaming-mouse.aspx – Best mouse ever imo.

jem

rEJ

I’ve been using a Kone for the past two weeks-ish. It’s certainly a nice mouse, though contains a pretty ridiculous amount of extraneous stuff (customisable light patterns :D?). More importantly though, I’ve had the odd bit of dodgy tracking with it – not sure whether it’s a hyper-dust-sensitive laser or something more serious, but it’s worth considering (I did a fair amount of research and couldn’t find any reviews which mentioned it, so it’s likely a slightly dodgy sensor :( )

Anyway, it hasn’t been acting up for the last few days (changed mousepad which probably helped) and otherwise it’s all good. Similar shape to the MX518 as someone mentioned, does take a bit of getting used to though.

bam wizzle

“[Link] – Best mouse ever imo.”

This man is speaking the truth, that mouse is even more awesome because u can also use it with your left hand!

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The razer db (I had an original) was too small for my manly hands and its made for fingertip aiming i.e. high sense and I however use a low sense :x

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The razer db (I had an original) was too small for my manly hands and its made for fingertip aiming i.e. high sense and I however use a low sense :x

Norrland3000

If you liked the MX518 why not buy a new? :P you don’t have to look after a new mouse if you already like one. Today every mouse is really good, just how it feel that make the difference..

GO WITH MX518, AWESOME MOUSE!

BvD

flowerpower/

I use the Logitech MX Revolution and move him with love

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

The mx518 feet arent as good as the deathadders. The softer teflon makes for an easier glide on cloth pads. But the da has a shit sensor :

hocz

[MIPC]

I used to have mx518 and if I could go back in time I would go for DeathAdder. Instead I bought Lachesis which took some time to get used to it(and yeh I had to disable right side buttons aswell). DeathAdder has less dpi than Lachesis but you barely notice it + Adder feels great in your hand if you have used mx518 or similar crap ;P

nvc

shitty sensor on deathadder? wtf are you on? it scores best out of any mouse released, has zero negative and positive accel, and it works at low and high sens without error until a stupid m/s

Definetly Razer Deathadder. It’s a great gaming mouse and very confortable.

Absolute

yeah deathadder fucking owns hands down.. l2p

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »