Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 Next »

Ramown

TIDS

type caqs in console.

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Ramown

type caqs in console.

Why would you want to auto-complete the main quest?

AnimaL

Quoted from RaCio

[…]Why would you want to auto-complete the main quest?

all it did was crash game

ashkan

Did everyone find a free horse at the start of the game? I found one just standing on the road, so I rode it for a minute but didn’t bother taking it with me after that, assuming they’d be easy to come by. In any case, it feels like horses wouldn’t be worth the time or money.

Extremer

Quoted from ashkan

Did everyone find a free horse at the start of the game? I found one just standing on the road, so I rode it for a minute but didn’t bother taking it with me after that, assuming they’d be easy to come by. In any case, it feels like horses wouldn’t be worth the time or money.

I found one near the place with shitloads of giants. Needless to say, I did not have that horse for long.

kuma

horses are amazing, you can climb mountains with them

ashkan

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

I found one near the place with shitloads of giants. Needless to say, I did not have that horse for long.

You were riding a mammoth, you silly person.

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Quoted from ashkan

Found a few that had their owners killed nearby. I also saw one get smashed off a mountain by a snow sabre cat. Nearly fell off myself from laughing so hard.

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from d2m

[…]

Found a few that had their owners killed nearby. I also saw one get smashed off a mountain by a snow sabre cat. Nearly fell off myself from laughing so hard.

I wish i knew how to fall off myself :(
Is there any way to keep the horses that you find?

I mean there was this guy on his horse, and im like BITCH, FIREBOLT, and he totally whites out or ko’s or something, but when I take that horse I won its all apparantly stolen n shit, wtf nigz? And when you steal some random horse, people from other towns know about it, its like, wtf nigz, you dont know sheit dawg ye blad blap FIREBOLT BITCH.

And the horse sneaks away when u get off it, so shit attacks u and ur like wtf nigz and going bitch firebolt n shit the horse is like its my time to shine or some shiz and ur like following it when going BITCH FIREBOLT to the shit attacking you like some crazy juggling act yo dawg nigz beblam.

Lol ye pandas.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

kuma

i got a horse called frost from doing some quest in riften. it stays with me outside wherever i fast travel to, kinda skyreem

dodgydogman

Panda

Quoted from kuma

i got a horse called frost from doing some quest in riften. it stays with me outside wherever i fast travel to, kinda skyreem

Im so jelly.

octochris

(0v0)

does anyone else have the fucking stupidest companion in the world

go out of any city, look behind a minute later, they’re nowhere to be seen

RaCio

GoT²

I’d like to say that casting fury on chickens and cows is amazing.

Casting it from stealth on random townsfolk to get them killed by guards, and then nicking all their stuff without getting bounty is also pretty nice.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from ashkan

Yeah. Every time I got to my destination, it would just walk off unfortunately. I let it go, and then every time I fast travelled to a random location, it would be there!

Snyyppis

RLM

Quoted from RaCio

I’d like to say that casting fury on chickens and cows is amazing.

Casting it from stealth on random townsfolk to get them killed by guards, and then nicking all their stuff without getting bounty is also pretty nice.

rofl, I love how this game keeps surprising me… anyone playing as a vampire?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 17 Next »