Forum

Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim

Created 24th February 2011 @ 21:20

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »

WildEast

.:EnG!:.
<3

Quoted from longas

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, close it, uninstall. Boring as hell.

Judging a game by first 30 minutes, this isn’t a 4 hour cod. I mean seriously, I’ve been playing the “minecraft” style of this game for 2 days now, with all the crafting/work and all of that and never got bored, and that is within a 3x3cm of the map. But I agree, this game might not be for everyone especially those who lack patience.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from longas

I just downloaded this game because all the people were like “OMGOGMOMGOMG sick game”. Played it for 30 mins, close it, uninstall. Boring as hell.

30 mins didn’t even get me past the tutorial!

alfa

Quoted from octochris

http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/images/games/skyrim/likeahorse.jpg

physics in effect

stop horsin’ around

wpminnows

[PG]

i downloaded it, it’s pretty fun

i’ll probably buy it once i can get rid of the random tf2-style freeze-stuttering that happens on the overworld

also some kid was talking shit to me so i killed his dog with a mace and the town tried to kill me, came back a few days later and the dog’s corpse was still there so i brought it back as a zombie and turned it into ash

moral of the story don’t talk shit to me if you own a dog

Last edited by wpminnows,

alfa

anyone know how to get the attention of a dragon? the thing just fucking flies above my head and doesn’t even attack me

Extremer

Quoted from wpminnows

i downloaded it, it’s pretty fun

i’ll probably buy it once i can get rid of the random tf2-style freeze-stuttering that happens on the overworld

also some kid was talking shit to me so i killed his dog with a mace and the town tried to kill me, came back a few days later and the dog’s corpse was still there so i brought it back as a zombie and turned it into ash

moral of the story don’t talk shit to me if you own a dog

Expect that kid to send hired thugs on you.

AnimaL

Quoted from alfa

anyone know how to get the attention of a dragon? the thing just fucking flies above my head and doesn’t even attack me

give him a finger

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

This game looks nerdy as fuck

Herr_P

IKEA

Quoted from GibbZ

This game looks nerdy as fuck

Good thing we’re all fucking nerds then.

ijswezel

swimp

if you steal something or kill someone in riverwood and nobody saw you, you also have to kill all the chickens too because they act as key witnesses and you still have a bounty

going into someone’s house when the whole family is sitting down to a meal and then shouting everything and everyone off the table and out of their chairs into the opposite wall will never ever get old

and then you eat some bees just because fuck you

AnimaL

http://i.imgur.com/2hCtS.png

wpminnows

[PG]

Quoted from Extremer

[…]

Expect that kid to send hired thugs on you.

i did actually get some hired thugs after me but they just took out their weapons, instantly backed up into a waterfall and got washed off the mountain

it was amazing

Nmx

ᴷᵈ

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

i did actually get some hired thugs after me but they just took out their weapons, instantly backed up into a waterfall and got washed off the mountain

it was amazing

I fucked them over and then a guard was mad at me :(

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I’m getting kinda annoyed at the glitches now, I killed a frost troll because he was glitched out, not stuck in a rock or anything, he was just standing on flat land looking at me whilst I pelted arrows at his face.

Needless to say, this is the only game that I have played so far where I haven’t had the need to launch my mouse across the room because I have to travel all the way back to the town I just came from, no idea why.

vani

Bully

Quoted from wpminnows

[…]

it was amazing

LOL, a similar thing happend to me.

At first I hated this game, it was a waste of space on my hdd and it was uncasual-friendly, a bit like “heres a game, now figure out how to play it and fuck you, thats why”. After geting the basics and restating the game however, its amazing. Graphics were “ok”, tought they would be better. But tbh the best part is the story and how alive the game world is. Nothing beats being chased by a few wolves and just jump around while throwing firebeams at them, loot them and sell their shit to someone else (or use it to craft or w/e). If you have the patience, this game will rock. And Im only level 1.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 17 Next »