Forum

The Well #2

Created 25th November 2010 @ 09:17

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Darn

rockit like

Found it quite interesting read so I´ll follow the footsteps of JH. If more people will do this after me, there will be a book and a sitcom coming up.

Today, I’ll answer any well thought out questions with good responses. Anything is free game. ask about tf2 or whatever.

Absolutely great iniative :D

Following the recent call for the removal of freight from the mappool, what is your opinion on freight? Related to this, why doesn’t dignitas sign up for things like the MNM cups to try new maps?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Absolutely great iniative :D

Following the recent call for the removal of freight from the mappool, what is your opinion on freight? Related to this, why doesn’t dignitas sign up for things like the MNM cups to try new maps?

I didnt even realize freight was removed. Freight aint the worst map out there, have to play it with very random tacs to get rounds, yet it can be very boring, so dont mind it being gone.

We are having hard time playing the ETF2L games on time due to real-life, agrons boyfriend fabio etc. So there simply aint no time for us to participate in such cups.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Are you happy god made you ginger?

Quoted from Darn

[…]

I didnt even realize freight was removed. Freight aint the worst map out there, have to play it with very random tacs to get rounds, yet it can be very boring, so dont mind it being gone.

It’s not, it’s just that the debate on whether it should be removed has come up.

agron

Relic

Why did you laugh at me when I ordered “young’s double chocolate stout” on the ferry to Sweden?

It’s a decent stout ffs.

Ghostface

spire

Do you like turtles?

F2

Danmark

How do you deal with heavies (eg. Haunter) on heavy centered maps such as gully or freight, middle point especially?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from GibbZ

Are you happy god made you ginger?

More red you have, the higher the flames will be in hell. I think its a good thing.

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

As a roamer what is my job the on the various mid points? I am never sure which is better; to help scoots below or put quick pressure on demo/medic?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from F2

How do you deal with heavies (eg. Haunter) on heavy centered maps such as gully or freight, middle point especially?

on gully you need to take one or two quick kills or superior position before the heavy gets there. If that doesnt happen just leave give the point up, should be easy defense on cp2.

Freight, either sniper or just pickoff the people around the heavy as they tend to overextend while the heavy is hiding around the corner.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Does your mouse sens depends on how much beer you had or are you straight edging now?
Is “participate” your favorite word?

Last edited by IPZIE,

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from CrashSite

As a roamer what is my job the on the various mid points? I am never sure which is better; to help scoots below or put quick pressure on demo/medic?

It doesnt really matter as long as you aint doing anything alone. We usually decide while rolling out what to do, as in “ill pressure the demo by jumping, while you follow and clean up” etc.

Kills are good but succesful “bombing” also means the enemy emptying their clip, focusing on you with more than one player.

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from agron

Why did you laugh at me when I ordered “young’s double chocolate stout” on the ferry to Sweden?

It’s a decent stout ffs.

Young´s triple chocolate cherry mint stout you mean? Come on now. lets all laugh together at agron.

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrDxlf9bMYU

agron♥

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »