Forum

The well

Created 24th November 2010 @ 12:38

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »

yin

how u met bloodsire and how was your way into -aa-? (can remeber blood was back in -aa- back to tfc was u already in there under diffrent name?

linus.

British English or American English?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from rtan

can you repeat the badlands last scout tactic for me one more time

Setup:
Your team ubers in, forces uber, falls back, continues fighting around main and top. Dying/wiping out is optional.

The good stuff:
In the meanwhile you delay bottom right. When the action gets loud, it’s time to go in. Run in. The scout who is at the spawn door (above you) will see you run underneath and drop down next to the point. But you’re smarter than him and you jump up to his previous position and simply drop onto the point. Before you land on the point, the enemy scout is thinking “wtf i just saw him” and he’ll run to the stairs to get back on top.

Your demo has piped around the point and you cap.

Here’s a variation where the scout was forced out of position.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fcsfz5b9srunt7f

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

Which players would your ultimate tf2 team have?

epsilon is pretty good

but in a recent interview I named my all-time favs, out of the players who aren’t currently playing in my team:
Demo: ryb
Medic: torden
Soldier: punpu
Scout: bybben
Sniper: player32

RaCio

GoT²

Quoted from Jh

[…]

I would just shoot last. He’d catch on to this and wait for me to shoot first…. which I’d obviously never do. The duel would end 3-0 cos the time runs out.

I’d totally see you both to that

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from yin

how u met bloodsire and how was your way into -aa-? (can remeber blood was back in -aa- back to tfc was u already in there under diffrent name?

Joined a US pub. Dominated him, added him cos I had seen the -AA- tag somewhere and he turned out to be a mondo baller, all friendly and shiiiiit

I didn’t play tfc

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from linus.

British English or American English?

rp doesn’t sound bad. dunc’s accent isn’t bad either.

But I prefer my Yankee shit.

yin

why such a huge fan of 32 :p (in this “interview” u call him many times)

Extremer

32 is a massive baller

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

Who do you hate playing against?

individual player + teams.

Last edited by WARHURYEAH,

alfa

What do you think of all americans who come on ETF2L and over rate themselves as premier div? (check flame kicks scouts from the sv when they dominate him -> http://etf2l.org/forum/rec6v6/topic-14508/?recent=248053 and http://img251.imageshack.us/img251/3754/flameq.jpg )

Just wondering how ETF2L players perceive over rating americans

Last edited by alfa,

yin

Quoted from Extremer

32 is a massive baller

in which sense any examples? :D

cubeth

rda

why are freight/obscure/gully unplayable?

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from yin

why such a huge fan of 32 :p (in this “interview” u call him many times)

He’s like the nicest person ever. And a total beast.

Jh

Hey dats!

Quoted from WARHURYEAH

Who do you hate playing against?

individual player + teams.

Hate is a strong word.

No real hate against any team, but against TCM you always gotta be on form or else you get dommed. And losing is not fun.

blight-bash is full of shit and totally rapes everything. Becomes the AC admin and doesn’t go to lan despite being the dodgiest player ever. Think what you want. I’m not insinuating anything… (:D)

Also, when noam and arx used the fan, I’d carve my eyes out with a fork after our matches.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 10 Next »