Forum

World Cup predictions

Created 23rd May 2010 @ 21:19

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

England COULD win it, if everyone puts the same amount of effort Wayne Rooney does! I can can only see England failing when someone doesn’t use initiative or nobody just goes for it, if England depend on Rooney, we will lose, if everyone goes for it, we can do it.

Other than that I would think Spain, Argentina (messi needs the tournament of his life though) or Italy could.

Flack

ÐP | Highlander

Denmark World Champions 2010!!!

jonii

fm-eSportstf2

Quoted from Therium

Argentina or Portugal

lol mate, we (portugal) had a match against cape verde the other day and couldn’t even win that, result was 0-0. don’t think portugal will be a big deal this year :)

other than that, argentina or spain probably

Last edited by jonii,

idNk

england or argentina vs spain in the final

octochris

(0v0)

my prediction: england doesn’t win

Last edited by octochris,

Sunbather

maksa

argentina is gonna win

DIEHARDD

England.

Mike

TEZC

wales

nophantasy

FRAGGA`s

spain

flix

n2o

i hope germany (somehow they get good results),

but i bet spain or argentina.

King Pave

#

WINLAND WINLAND GREATEST FOOTBALL POWER! so. some “black” country will win this.

infussle

Quoted from King Pave

WINLAND WINLAND GREATEST FOOTBALL POWER! so. some “black” country will win this.

spain?

Edd

T2P

Quoted from infussle

[…]

spain?

LOL

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

I am 100% sure that Ecuador will get into the playoffs.

AcidReniX

RaWr ::

There is no way England will win. Simply not ready to. If we got to the final, there would be a stupid amount of pressure on our lads. This isn’t just a nation competing in the world cup… it’s ENGLAND! Our team allready has a tonne of expectation on their heads, if we got to the final (which I think we might just do) then we will surely bottle it.

I’d love to be wrong!
I’d also love to see who would actually have the balls to take a penalty in the final of the world cup for England knowing that one miss-kick could probably get you killed.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 9 Next »