Meatshot 8) Vol. 3

Created 19th March 2010 @ 00:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

bennY

dp.

Quoted from Smofo

I liked vol.2 better

Anathema

Only kept watching because of the frags.
Colours, music, editing were all bland.

M24_

i actually like the colour correction lot, has some really nice frags, but to me the best aprt of carnage is how smooth he is, in his aim and his actual moveing jumping.

torden

broder
syster

needs moar Jh.

reggin

FoF

liked the other ones better

BvD

flowerpower/

Quoted from mb

[…]

It feels like it’s aim only, he barely dodges. His opponents does some stupid stuff, that’s why he has such an easy time.

Watch it again, and this time pay attention, cause you clearly didn’t yet.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from BvD

[…]

Indeed. He doesn’t move when he doesn’t need to allowing him to hit those perfect meatshots 8)

mb

keso

Quoted from BvD

[…]

I can’t believe I did something that someone on the interwebz told me to do. found 3 moments where he showed good movement. Don’t get me started on the “strafe right, fake strafe left then right again”. That’s been standard at least since Q3. I still stand by that this is a very straight forward movie.

sick frags, aweful movie :(
I like simple movies but the color choices are just terrible :(

looski

Sf

Quoted from Buffalo Bill

[…]

1v2 and 1v3 situations, including people being pocketed by a Medic, and he’s winning them is not impressive enough?

Even I get those occasionally, it just really didnt wow me at all. Maybe if the editing had been better I would have thought differently about the movie.

hans

brz

Awesome movie but still liked vol.2 more.

Quoted from looski

[…]

Even I get those occasionally, it just really didnt wow me at all. Maybe if the editing had been better I would have thought differently about the movie.

Not against the same level of players though, and not that cleanly. :D

I do agree that the editing could’ve been better.

Kingcrispy

swimp

As far as i ve seen he only picked clips against the best teams.
And not rolling some “low div 1 teams”.

And @ the movement topic: Do you get killing sprees just by holding back and spam some guys? you have to move in and get close.
Try watching some of his matches live. His movement is amazing he can jump through all of the map while moving backwards and still get some meatshots off.

spendy

why doesnt americans use movie hud

towlie

i liked the other ones better

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »