Forum

Small ETF2L Community Movie | By Blorg

Created 16th January 2010 @ 19:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

blorg

”This movie combines everything I’ve learnt so far. I used the pretty small knowledge in Vegas that I have to construct this, and I hope you like it.

Song:
Mustard Pimp – Kiwi.

Featured Players (Not in order of appearance.) :
Buffalo Bill
-Crack Clan2
Cattish-Jesper (Cat)
-Elemental Violence
DominiX^
-Crack Clan2
Imperium
-Vertex2
Shrike410
-Elemental Violence
Skaz
-N/A (No team.)
Spary
-internecine
Zino
-N/A.

Thank you to everyone who sent me demos for this”

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKHTTGZ2yZY

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism welcome.

SfynX

T2P

music didnt fit in with the frags which was immediate.
frags were ok.
Music was horrible…ish

overall 6/10

idNk

Music was horrible…ish

music was awesome, but editing was terrible :<

Zipok

I think my ears are still bleeding.

myNax

awful music indeed…

blorg

Tbh, the music was the wrong choice. I did fuck up the editing, idd and could of done alot better. I’ll stick to miniclips and tutorials ’til I’m actually any good.

davesan

epx^
Panda

can we stop calling it music because it isn’t good enough to warrant the word!

do it again with proper music =c

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

It’s better with sound off tbh, music is strangely a core component for movies, editing was good and I would have changed the text in the lower left, it’s abit to big and takes most of the screen size.

Change music, and don’t use the bright flash. IT BURNS!

alfa

not really the best song…

Last edited by alfa,

Defur

the transitions were abit ackward I have to say, nice try tho -and keep in mind that you dont have to rush it the next time, have a look through of the whole video and fix here and there ’till youre satisfied, and if you dont know what looks good – show it to someone on your friendslist and ask them what they would change : )

ca††

SNH

the transitions were abit ackward I have to say, nice try tho -and keep in mind that you dont have to rush it the next time, have a look through of the whole video and fix here and there ’till youre satisfied, and if you dont know what looks good – show it to someone on your friendslist and ask them what they would change : )

Quoted for truth..
<3 Blorg

Wiiking

music is whuää, editing is blurg, the colors are whäää, frags are whuäää and the overall impression is whääää.

for the next time tips: dont use the WORST song in the universe and at least make the swaps between clips clean….

minimoose

Had to watch it with the music off. Transitions could have been touched up a bit, just a simple opacity fade would have smoothed it out nicely. I suppose watching it without sound kind of made it boring, but the music didn’t even have a beat you could sync to.

Good luck!

Last edited by minimoose,

sKaz

KP

nice..
anyway i had a full team and other nice frags with sniper here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FX4SOJE0

take the sniper stuff after and the full team for your next vid if you want..

Klevah

you could have chosen a song with something more than just 1 tune over and over again. also mabye some smooth etc would be nice, some more effort to it :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »