Forum

Small ETF2L Community Movie | By Blorg

Created 16th January 2010 @ 19:04

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Traxantic

TLR

Quality was good, Music was horrible (pick some music everyone likes and doesn’t blow your ears out), average editing, some of the clips were pretty bad and shouldn’t be put in (like the one on 2:17 with the medic).

mb

keso

no.

gryzor

Hahaha! Oh god, this is so funny.

phy-

Hahaha! Oh god, this is so funny.

You sir are a retard, atleast some people try to get better at stuff they do;
nice try blorg, just try finding some better music. try syncing it. Just take your time next time

Last edited by phy-,

gryzor

nice try blorg…

Hold on a second… You put words in MY mouth and then defends these fabricated words with YOUR view, of something that you just MADE UP to begin with? I thought it was a FUN movie, which is something positive in most peoples books. You misread it and just made everything one possibly can do, wrong.

Between you and me, seriously, people do not try and interpret other people text into some sort of agendas of your own in the future. You really suck at it.

You might also want to refrain commenting other peoples mental capacity or whether they are “retarded”, when your puny assumptions backfire this catastrophically. Why to go, hurting the OPs feelings though, you should be ashamed of yourself.

phy-

nice try blorg…

Hold on a second… You put words in MY mouth and then defends these fabricated words with YOUR view, of something that you just MADE UP to begin with? I thought it was a FUN movie, which is something positive in most peoples books. You misread it and just made everything one possibly can do, wrong.

Between you and me, seriously, people do not try and interpret other people text into some sort of agendas of your own in the future. You really suck at it.

You might also want to refrain commenting other peoples mental capacity or whether they are “retarded”, when your puny assumptions backfire this catastrophically. Why to go, hurting the OPs feelings though, you should be ashamed of yourself.

*ashamed* why do you get so mad over the internet? I just almost pissed myself.. :<

gryzor

Go fuck yourself.

playa

KEEN

oooo snap

on topic, didnt really like it.
music was bad
frags were meh
but atleast u put time into it wich is nice
good try

phy-

Go fuck yourself.

so mature mate.
http://selb.us/feri/Flash/%5BZONE%5D_Konata_-_Miniloop.swf

Kryzen

I liked the music.

blorg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLojUWXFYb0 :D

Defur

Go fuck yourself.

i like how you post obvious posts that people will reject, in which case youll answer with 2-3 paragraphs of how stupid they are

Priem

ask your friends what they think about the music before u use it-

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2