Forum

Origo Scout Fragmovie By Choun

Created 4th June 2009 @ 21:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

Dak1ne

Nice editing, music is pretty cool :) keep going on moviemaking !

[off board] :
And For the cheat suspect I LOL’D, that league makes me laughing harder and harder…
For exemple, a team “lambda” used the jarate in war although it is not authorised to. Both teams said at the start of match that they do not allow these weapons.
When the men explain the problem to the admin staff, they said that’s not a drama, the team in front of is cool,etc let it go… do you think after that the league is really credible??
And Speaking about cheat is not really linked to a fragmovie…winneh; Origo get banned for account sharing…remember
European team fortress2 laughing league …

GenZo

Nice movie Choun, don’t read the stupids raging post.

Swifty

ξ(゜ヮ゜)ξ

to be fair, Winneh did start that cheat argument again in this thread and made it go off topic. Anything discussed here should be fair play in that respect. 8) Innocent non biased opinion!

isotop

FLB

nice movie choun and nice frags origo !

nightmare

L00

Nice movie.Good editing and nice frags.Dont see why a flame war had to be started.;/

jess

oRigin`

what a stupid admin winneh :o

Norris

guess MastahBlastah should get a break of the etf2l and the forums.

yin

guess MastahBlastah should get a break of the etf2l and the forums.

same here

@ choun whats the song called :D

Dak1ne

@killi : The song is Shaka Ponk – How we kill stars.

qck.

U/²

mastahblastah gtfo

Ed

Mafia
fx.

edited by Netsky

cf rules, next time your team will be given a warning

Tuna

DCSB
Hey dats!

pldx link & original download: http://www.pldx.com/movie/577/Origo_Scout_Fragmovie/

kaidus

WiK?

Lol everyone’s so sure this guy doesn’t cheat that they have to jump to his aid and bash the shit out of his accuser. Very convincing.

Whether there’s cheating or not I enjoyed the movie. The frags weren’t amazing anwyay so people should still be able to enjoy it simply for it’s entertainment, not the “wow” factor.

minimoose

Lol everyone’s so sure this guy doesn’t cheat that they have to jump to his aid and bash the shit out of his accuser. Very convincing.

Whether there’s cheating or not I enjoyed the movie. The frags weren’t amazing anwyay so people should still be able to enjoy it simply for it’s entertainment, not the “wow” factor.

The point is that someone shouldn’t be accusing in this sub-forum.

codcrille

Fresh.

Drama aside it was a fun movie with cool music.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »