Forum

#BYPCOMP | PREM - by CUBE

Created 19th August 2012 @ 22:33

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »

Hey guys and gals. Since it’s been about a year since the Highlander Movie, I thought it was about time to make a new one.

PREM – by CUBE
YouTube – http://youtu.be/jamuLPfQibU?hd=1
Download – http://tinyurl.com/CUBE-premmovie

As others have mentioned, Chrome has some syncing issues at the moment on YouTube. Watch in another browser or download for best results.

The movie stars the best of the EU scene. I gathered demos from everyone who participated in the Premiership division last season as well as avenue (now decerto) who are getting promoted.
I hope you enjoy watching as much as I did making it.

—————————————————————-
Some details:

Length: 10.29
Size: 1.1GB
Bitrate: 12000
Codec: h264

Frags by:
Fuo, Stark, Hocz, Flippy, Beavern, Jakle, p0le, Numlocked, CaptainHax, Tarkus, Kaidus, Byte, Extremer, Cookye, Zebbosai, F2, Quad, Plapla, War, Tack, Tek, Matnun, Stefan, Randa and Greg.

Music:
Mille – Crysteena
Ellie Goulding – Starry Eyed (Russ Chimes Remix)
Martin Solveig – The Night Out (Madeon Remix)

Software used:
Team Fortress 2, Source Filmmaker, Ableton Live 8, Lawena Recording Tool, Src demo2, MeGUI, Virtual Dub, Sony Vegas, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects.

Special Thanks:
metalpiss
Bones
VanillaTV

Last edited by CUBE,

minimoose

Winner?

minimoose

Double win post

Last edited by minimoose,

konr

So fucking tired but I’m forcing myself to watch this while almost falling asleep, it’s that good.

Davib

Smashed it

Sketch

MM

BEST MOVIE, ALL TIME

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

Great editing, love the emphasis on the higher skilled players. Making sure that there arent any distracting elements from the frags themselves.

Deffo are looking at a winner here.

Shellfish Clive

8D

Kaidus got bare jukes.

This movie should be the winner it’s fucking amazing, well done mate.

Regen

nf.
9F

Shit man.. was insane..

Califax

dyn.

This is the shit! The only one that deserves the win.

rytis

PrettyGay

best movie in the competition

eXtreaL

This is the kind of movie I could see 100 times and still enjoy

We have a winner

LaMqTa

fenneks

Pretty long but really nice! GL!

WildFire

AUTOBOTS
TSPAG

Awesome job. The editing is spot on and the use of effects is sparing and subtle which is a good decision. That, combined with the prem play and the match casters, really gives this a ‘LAN final’ vibe.

Comedian

wow, what an absolutely amazing movie, i’m usually not amazed and blown away by movies, but fuck me

from the little birdies to highlight the casters, to the rubicks cube names and intro to the awesome typography (though i’d like to have seen more of that), im really just amazed by this. definetly my favorite

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 9 Next »