Boneyard Productions Movie Competition - Tt-eSPORTS

Created 29th June 2012 @ 12:47

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Nofe92

Cosa?

Quoted from MIndYe

[…]
mat_queue_mode 0

Yeah I changed that and it’s working fine. Too bad I get 160 fps instead of 350!

Is valve going to fix all these issues with multithreading? Is so annoying!

Last edited by Nofe92,

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

The fps drop wont make a difference to your final footage.

I have had a few requests from people to extend the deadline for the competition. So I have pushed the deadline back by 2 days to Sunday the 19th August. This is all I can do as LAN is the following weekend and the judges will need a few days to score the entries.

New Deadline: 19th August 2012

Nofe92

Cosa?

Quoted from BoneS

The fps drop wont make a difference to your final footage.

I have had a few requests from people to extend the deadline for the competition. So I have pushed the deadline back by 2 days to Sunday the 19th August. This is all I can do as LAN is the following weekend and the judges will need a few days to score the entries.

New Deadline: 19th August 2012

I know that will not change final render, it’s just a little slower to record.
So is the deadline 00 am of the 19th or 23:59 of the 19th? Might sound stupid but to upload it I have to travel quite a lot!

crouton

LEGO

Yo fuckers, don’t make movies that aren’t hype.

The main price is to have it be your movie hyping the i46 grand final. Don’t let it be a drag.

Last edited by crouton,

bodlakcomment

Wining movie: Music made on computer(no intstruments like guitar etc.), no timing, no effects, will look like frag highlights, some third person shot of demo/soldier flying, nothing original in it.. Give me all your hats after they announce the winner and it’s exactly like I said here it would be.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

Just so everyone is clear, the deadline is 11.59pm on Sunday 19th August

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Awesome Juice is sick, discuss?

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

that gambles frag is sick

kaidus

WiK?

If I’ve learned one thing from this competition, it’s that people have god awful taste in music.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

god bless mother russia

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

as we are coming closer to the deadline more and more videos are being released and they seem to get better the closer they get submitted to the deadline

dellort

Quoted from smziii

as we are coming closer to the deadline more and more videos are being released and they seem to get better the closer they get submitted to the deadline

Haha wrecked Kirby.

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

rofl

Yeh things are definitely heating up!

Regen

nf.
9F

I feel so bad for the person that’s going to have to pick the winner honestly…

Califax

dyn.

Quoted from Regen

I feel so bad for the person that’s going to have to pick the winner honestly…

I thought so too, till Cube just uploaded his… 2EZ

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »