Forum

Team DRUIDZ: dr.Justice frag movie

Created 10th January 2009 @ 15:23

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

mineral

[kpwr]

Nice frags, STUNNING editing.

Petup

Yeah indeed, you should be proud of this. Great job!

uvio

Big times! Great vid! A+

Small nit: When you displayed the killcount with pics of the faces in the upper left corner, you should have taken pics from blue classes, as it was the BLU team getting killed and not RED. :)

Extremer

10/10 for having a rapeshot on exfane

StepX

woooooW !

haRacz

Pretty sick video.
Best part is when medic get killed by critical sticky on Well at starting.

Waebi

‹Con›

i’d just like to know how you did the “follow the sticky” animation. Just the “normal” tf2 option (demo smoother)?

epic win btw.

kEvNx

.#mtf

This fragmovie is the best I have ever seen *___*

I enjoyed this video really <3 nice editing and music :)

Norrland3000

top notch!

Rele

Demo’s are OP :P

wp, nice video and frags

nice meaning absolutely awesome!

grey

nm

The second tune is absolutely sick!

toasty.

PHX

Amazing movie!! Loved it, best I’ve ever seen

Erinome

very nice frag movie
very nice eddited
very nice on alot of things

Very good work :D

saiboat

fraps? wtf mate, 10/10 then lol.
fraps is a pos tool, i hated working with it back in the days of u2xmp :P what kind of monster machine you must have to get such a smooth movie out of tf2 with fraps O_o sick shit! cant imagine how good a video from you would be with startmovie @ 60 fps or smth :D
btw if you find the time, protip for next vid: apply 2d effects, write player/map names with sick anymations etc. also take use of motion graphics :D its a lot of work but so worth it!

edit: with the syncing naturally ear thing: just be sure to have the frag synch to the loud bang, kick bass, whatever :P not to the not so loud sound/effect… :)

BoneS

swimp
ciortai

haha saiboat :) i recorded at 60 fps with fraps, but the framerate dips thats why i was getting the occasional blatant stutters.

After effects has a v.cool built in motion tracker, which i will be using in the future. But for this movie i just keyframed everything frame by frame.

thanks again for the advice saiboat :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »