Created 15th February 2009 @ 21:09

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »

Akill

awesome stuff, this map demands playtesting asap

Funkeh

DStM

I am loving the look of this map and second the aforementioned playtesting :D

ikem

could i get this playtested? i will be at work for the week but u can always post the problems

ikem

could i get this playtested? i will be at work for the week but u can always post the problems

why did it post twice….

byte

Out of all the map’s i’ve seen so far excluding Buck’s which hes in the process of making one, this is by far the likeliest in my view that people will wanna play.

Seriously dude a couple of tweaks and this would easily be in the map rotation along with badlands and granary, all i would say is u may need to remove some levers along the cliffs and like objects that allow many people to stand on and then drop down onto the floor because

a) Too much health could be lost which is not the aim of the map tbh
b) Theres too many combinations for a enemy to choose from

But i mean its really promising this map id like this play tested too in public pickups maybe and in etf2l…

If ur looking at this f2 DO IT :X u 2 etf2l admins : >

Cheers

Byte

Memento Mori

This is why the contest fails :D telling people not to worry about visuals but the sexiest map is getting lots of praise here…

Puppets

however i can only see 1 froward spawn for each team so far … are there gonna be another one?

____13____

After playing in this map for the first time (alone), initial thoughts:

-Map is too big/complicated. If you look at the best official maps out there, they are pretty simple…
-Every area in the map is more or less similar. More variety would be great.
-Too many edges. To sollies, that wont be a problem, but medics will HATE if they fall down when they dont want to. Same to scouts.

Anyway, just my opinion. I think that this map have potential to be one of the best cp maps, with some work…

ikem

New release – Beta 3

Download – http://forums.tf2maps.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=1002&act=down

Pic – http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q120/ikem1223/cp_erosion_b3.png

Updated:

– Textures
– Fixed Door on Forword Spawn
– Took away 1 alt route
– Added Cover
– Added Second route to top
– Added route to ledge above 2/4 caps
– Lowered first part of the top walkway so u can jump (1 rocket) up there.

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

looks nice

Troels

WUL

sick dude! The map looks so much like old Jack and Daxter maps!!! which is fucking awesome!!!

Moose

[MIPC]

“After playing in this map for the first time (alone), initial thoughts:

-Map is too big/complicated. If you look at the best official maps out there, they are pretty simple…”

I remember how most ppl used to say the same exact thing about badlands when it was released. Now it’s pretty much the most played map in competition.

Haven’t had the chance to test this but the screenshots look very promising :)

Renegade

Imperial

The easiest way to the middle is up top.

The fastest class to get there is the demoman.

The exit from the section is tiny and easy to sticky up.

Most other classes are forced to take long way around to avoid that problem.

Whilst scouts can try and beat the enemy demo there, a medic and solly combo cant, so they are forced to take a longer route near second point (of either team as both routes seem a similar distance).

Maybe not a good or a bad, but sollies will be there even slower than demos and scouts, when they are already very slow to middles on other maps.

ikem

y are the slower classes forced that way, everytime i have seen a playtest alomost every class uses the top, it is easy to get up there

Renegade

Imperial

because they are slow and demoman arent. demos sticky it up and no1 can get thru?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 5 Next »