Forum

YYT Statement - Boomeh Banned

Created 19th November 2009 @ 19:14

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 22 Next »

fJack

k^m

fair enough, bet if some french/ruskie player from div5 gets caught with a 2d radar it will be instaban without these pretty threads :[

same reason why a hundred times the number of people watched the nations cup last night and not a low+ pcw.

Ryan

People are not equal, not everyone deserves to be treated equally, it happens everyday in society so get over it, slap on the wrist and be done with it.

Cycles

lolwow

People are not equal, not everyone deserves to be treated equally, it happens everyday in society so get over it, slap on the wrist and be done with it.

You are absolutely mad. *Everyone* deserves equal treatment in *everything*. Whether that’s equal rewards and equal punishments, it goes both ways. The rules are very clear here: you cheat, you get banned. End of.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

…lol

Last edited by GibbZ,

Ryan

You are absolutely mad. *Everyone* deserves equal treatment in *everything*. Whether that’s equal rewards and equal punishments, it goes both ways. The rules are very clear here: you cheat, you get banned. End of.

If you want to live in your little fantasy world and think everyone is equal and deserve equal treatment, go ahead i wont try and stop u.

Bubbles1

I’m just wondering how many matches this cheat program helped YoYo win through the medic/whoever calling the enemy in advance? the whole team surely benefit from knowing this all in advance?, if your going to admit to cheating then you might as well admit for how long.

Last edited by Bubbles1,

tragett

If you want to live in your little fantasy world and think everyone is equal and deserve equal treatment, go ahead i wont try and stop u.

then lets ban you? you seem to have nothing against it ))

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Are you racist aswell?

WARHURYEAH

GlueEater

I think it’s fairly obvious why but I’ll tell you any way, i wanted to win.

Fair doos, but, was this a constant thing? I think people would like to see an explanation to the extent of the cheating, was it only a recent thing? People have seen you @ LAN’s and you didn’t there etc. You could salvage your reputation for yourself and YYT abit.

rtan

-9w-

This isn’t real life mate, here the admins can make any rules they want.

klu

-[MG]-
MG//

lmao

One of the ridiculous things I’ve ever heard on this forum.

Ryan

Are you racist aswell?

No im not racist.

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Are you racist aswell?

No im not racist.

You are hitler reincarnate?

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

I agree with this man. It is for definite that people are not of equal stature OR worth in today’s society, and it should be applied to the Internet as well, with the greater good in mind.

Ryan

I agree with this man. It is for definite that people are not of equal stature OR worth in today’s society, and it should be applied to the Internet as well, with the greater good in mind.

Spot on Mrs. Braun

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 15 16 17 ... 22 Next »