Forum

Final divisions woot!

Created 21st September 2009 @ 09:45

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »

Edd

T2P

I once heard a tale that Jesus would bring the final divisions to earth with him on his second coming.

and then you woke up

Rele

Due to all the requests final divisions will be published one day later, at Tuesday evening.

You win :D

Last edited by Rele,

Gaz

TPS

fu every time I first see the “divions” part of the “provisional divisions” and I jizz in my pants in vain.

demsii

EPA

I still believe that clans from the previous season that won promotion and didn’t fold should be given priority above newly formed clans/reformed clans, even if they didn’t sign up the first day (first come, first serve bs, you signed up in the given time, don’t give 4 days to sign up then).

geegee etf2l.

Last edited by demsii,

Morty

RG

come on, i gotta sleep x)

gniedler

T4F
FuDoo :>

demourge has a very valid point

Jorman

EPA

Kinda didn’t enjoy the fact that Paroxysm is not in provisional divisions. I mean like wtf? We did make it through. Didn’t fold. Had porridge for every breakfast. Helped old women crossing the road. And what do we get? Fix it please. Cause it may be your grandma that I will help cross the road next time. Pleaseeee!

Skyride

DUCS

I still believe that clans from the previous season that won promotion and didn’t fold should be given priority above newly formed clans/reformed clans, even if they didn’t sign up the first day (first come, first serve bs, you signed up in the given time, don’t give 4 days to sign up then).

geegee etf2l.

Royze

aHn
2strong

geegee etf2l.

+1

eoN^

Im here to ruin James May’s quote train.

Suck it James May, suck it hard.

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

geegee etf2l.

+1

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

geegee etf2l.

Thats sounds rlly lame for paroxysm, +1 for rectification asap

hoppi

TIDS

geegee etf2l.

+1 if some more teams where a bit late then the promotion wouldnt make any sense !

Last edited by hoppi,

aksu

geegee etf2l.

I couldn’t agree more on this. Just outrageously stupid imo.

CommanderX

(ETF2L Donator)
TEZC

geegee etf2l.

Just because you go under the same name, doesn’t mean the current px is the same clan that won div3 last season, and you should therefore not have these socalled “rights” of a div2 spot. 2 players from last season are still in the clan, the rest are new recruits, px having lost their strongest players by the end of s5.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 12 Next »