Forum

Fastlane in primary map pool? :< oh shi

Created 6th September 2009 @ 22:19

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

prepare for DCSB to come in with a shit storm of “LOL NO SICK MAP”

SfynX

T2P

i like fastlane even as a solly, but ye the last point is very annoying and boring to play.

Much rather remove well which is the most boring map ever imo. Fastlane is ok I think but also not that enjoyable. CP_Obscure ftw :)

Yeah well is a bit slow, but at least it’s somewhat unique and interesting. Fastlane is just sort of gran/bl style stripped of any interesting elements.

Ijantis

leave it in it can be quite enjoyable.

if you dont like it dont choose it =)

but if the opponent chooses it you’re fucked.

compton

cvx|

remooooove.

iQue

keso

Keep fastlane, it might be slow and last is always a stalemate, but it’s actually decent to play – well is just fucking boring and should go first.

zodiak

do it, please!

m00n

KEEP FASTLANE!

Just another map I get to snipe in, love it.

codcrille

Fresh.

Remove freight, generally boring and cp4+5 is a stalemate. How about we get rid of it?

RaCio

GoT²

Fastlane out, yukon in

m00n

Remove freight, generally boring and cp4+5 is a stalemate. How about we get rid of it?

dude, schysch, freight is a good map, freight_final sucks, but normal freight is not a stalemate map.

AnimaL

Remove cp_well, generally boring and cp4+5 is a stalemate. How about we get rid of it?

Ijantis

get rid of badlands and granary while you’re at it

Blackk

Const
SS

fastlane is good. well is bad :)

Skyride

DUCS

Why don’t we just get rid of every map and play 6v6 deathmatch? They all stalemate.

Lets be serious here, All of these maps are great and whether they are good or not is entirely subjective. So the only thing we should be doing is taking votes on how many people want them as pretty much any stalemate arguement is stupid.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »