Forum

Team UK - Nations Cup

Created 25th June 2009 @ 12:04

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »

Fragga

FRAGGA`s
RIP

Can xman pick a team effectively without having played with and against the players in question?

Yeah he’ll ask byte

Jones

I suggest 3 players pick the team together. Dunc -> Xman -> Byte wouldn’t be much use, as they are all going to have the same opinion. They do all share very similar interests after all. Only one of the three should be allowed. I’d vote for Acidrenix to be one of the selectors. He has a good knowledge of the game, specs a lot of teams for his casting and so would have useful input. Being able to pick yourself as a player wouldn’t be allowed ofc :)

Dunc/Byte – Acidrenix – Oggy/boomeh for my selectors.

Bury

On the topic of strong scouts the UK has, testing the water here…
Acidrenix is amazing accompanied by his sniping, and shifty plays a strong game and were both partners in tlr for a good while (fact check?)
noam seems extremely dedicated judging by the time he spends on imperial; his general skill and the personality he puts forward when writing his blog posts in aid of helping others.

Ed

Mafia
fx.

oggy and shintaz for scouts

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

Altbst from coolclan for solly of teamuk plz

Extremer

But he’s American!

SfynX

T2P

Medic: Dunc/Xman
Demoman: Byte/numlocked?
Scouts: Arx/NoaM/Appz/Beta?
Soldiers: Evil/boomeh/fragga?

GibbZ

WOOOOO!

But he’s American!

He likes to think so. Thinks he’s cool. Frickin’ downie.

He used to warm the bench for NS team UK…

dunc

infs
dp.

I suggest 3 players pick the team together. Dunc -> Xman -> Byte wouldn’t be much use, as they are all going to have the same opinion.

I can nearly guarantee my opinion would be vastly different from Byte and Xman’s, I’m sure they’d both agree :)

cook

FB

Holy shit egos.

On a side note i’m the best medic soldier and scout in the world and i’ll 1v1 you all at bestinclass to prove it(I beat the scout course in under 1 minute)

Holy shit egos.

On a side note i’m the best medic soldier and scout in the world and i’ll 1v1 you all at bestinclass to prove it(I beat the scout course in under 1 minute)

such a shame you’re in team wales :(

Edd

T2P

the topic name seems a bit flawed now that wales + scotland have their own teams. Tho tbh i think crinks idea sounds great :D +1 crink.

Jones

what was crinks idea?

eoN^

What happens Fragga if both captains want the same player(s)?

One idea would be to maybe have a Premiership and Championship system, where some of the really big nations like Finland, Sweden and the UK could compete in the Premiership, and smaller nations like Italy could compete in the Championship.

Countries large enough to field two teams could have the second team compete in the Championship. Maybe that way more people would get a chance to play, but the Premiership would retain the ‘magic’ best of the best image.

This.

Edd

T2P

yawn, i need to read other peoples comments

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 6 7 8 ... 15 Next »