Season 8 prizes still to be announced?

Created 25th May 2015 @ 14:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
If you consider 1000€ no prizes then yes.

Yeah, just went to home page: http://etf2l.org/leagues/highlander-season-8-home/

Prizes

gold medal 500€
silver medal 350€
bronze medal 150€

Dunno how we missed that.

ondkaja

IKEA

TF2 is once again saved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_rOxBM-FrE

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from Hildreth

[…]

Dunno how we missed that.

probably because it was just added

jakeowaty

Smooth save.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Archimedes cup was paid in full by geel9 / scrap.tf and was set up by TF2Center. ETF2L hosted the cup because we have the infrastructure for it.

If you haven’t noticed, every season we spend a minimum of 1k euros. How much are you paying to play your matches in the league?

I’m not singling out ETF2L but scrap.tf and TF2Center are also part of the community and it seems odd that they’d get on board with comp and then abandon it when actual seasons start.

Anyway, I’m not paying for anything. You’ve missed the point. I’m saying that prizes should be announced earlier on instead of just saying ‘later’, whether there are any prizes or not, especially since they seem to have changed recently for 6s and cups.

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Sabesaroo

Anyway, I’m not paying for anything. You’ve missed the point. I’m saying that prizes should be announced earlier on instead of just saying ‘later’, whether there are any prizes or not, especially since they seem to have changed recently for 6s and cups.

So we should announce prizes before we are able to make sure that we will be able to hand these prizes out? Is that what you’re saying?
It’s not like we are floating in money.

Popcorp

speaking of emoticons, when can people who donated 50? (forgot the required amount) euros will get their Forum emoticons, not like I donated or anything.

huhyKappa

quintosh

wL.

foungi

0fo
0FO

#noloveforhigh

why can’t there be fundraisers for every season to support the already existent prizepool tho? doesn’t need to be like the s20 hype but i’m sure people would donate

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from foungi

#noloveforhigh

why can’t there be fundraisers for every season to support the already existent prizepool tho? doesn’t need to be like the s20 hype but i’m sure people would donate

Exactly. It worked for one season, it’d work again.

taube

BWB

Quoted from foungi

#noloveforhigh

The reason why the s20 worked was because It was something new and people were hyped for it. If we had a fundraiser every season the hype for them would quickly die and so would the funding.

Sabesaroo

11/9
COGU

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
So we should announce prizes before we are able to make sure that we will be able to hand these prizes out? Is that what you’re saying?
It’s not like we are floating in money.

Quoted from kKaltUu

If you haven’t noticed, every season we spend a minimum of 1k euros.

Well who’s right? Either you spend a guaranteed 1k or it’s not guaranteed at all.

Last edited by Sabesaroo,

Sonny Black

(Legend)
SUAVE

Quoted from Sabesaroo

Well who’s right? Either you spend a guaranteed 1k or it’s not guaranteed at all.

Who says its guaranteed?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

There could be prizepool fundraisers even for fun, there doesn’t really need to be any significant prizes for it either.

I’m pretty sure some people would be happy enough to donate just to even get a donator tag for forums and get the forum emoticons and don’t need any signed weapons or mentoring sessions.
Or heck, I would throw in money just for the sake of a new season without anything special to it, I don’t care about any perks.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »