Forum

Season 8 prizes still to be announced?

Created 25th May 2015 @ 14:13

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »

Popcorp

Yeah, fundraiser is not going to hurt anyone, besides some people might want forum custom/donator title and emoticons, but they couldn’t donate for S20 due to lack of money or something. Even if people just donate overall 200 euros, it’s still a good addition to the prize pool, I don’t think that ETF2L will lose anything by having a fundraiser for each season.

DCS

(Legend)
notdoggo
Dr. med.

Thanks for your feedback guys! We will take it into consideration for season 9!

CHERRY

Quoted from Sonny Black

[…]
So we should announce prizes before we are able to make sure that we will be able to hand these prizes out? Is that what you’re saying?
It’s not like we are floating in money.

Just take an example from CPL ;)

Vitilumi

tbd

Quoted from taube

[…]

The reason why the s20 worked was because It was something new and people were hyped for it. If we had a fundraiser every season the hype for them would quickly die and so would the funding.

We don’t know that until we try. Maybe there will be less donations, but maybe people continue to donate every season too.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

You had a good run, Highlander.

Show’s over. Nothing to see here.

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

rip

taube

BWB

While we are the discussion of season 8, when is the wrap up post and roster unlock?

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from taube

While we are the discussion of season 8, when is the wrap up post and roster unlock?

I’d guess in 1-2 weeks, after the award polls are done.

Bulow

GG

Quintosh was added to the Chessclub roster so presumably they have been unlocked already?

taube

BWB

So it’s been more then 2 weeks since the tier finals and the wrap up hasn’t been made yet. Is this Soon™ or is it being worked on already and soon to be announced?

Popcorp

usually season wrap ups come out after Awards show, and nothing has been spoken about it for a while.

RTC

Quoted from Popcorp

usually season wrap ups come out after Awards show, and nothing has been spoken about it for a while.

I think the HL admins are busy with Deutschlan preparations + Nations Cup atm.

Last edited by RTC,

DyaWyb

(ETF2L Donator)
Let it rip

yes, nations cup…

quintosh

wL.

no, they are probably waiting for AC admins to get done with their work for the running season

chando

Is there any particular reason why the rosters have to be unlocked at the same time as the award show? Now all matches are finished there’s no need to enforce a roster lock and I’m guessing there are teams that would like to invite new members etc.

Correct me if I’m wrong but it can’t be a hugely lengthy procedure to do this nor would it put anything at risk.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next »